Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    Youth team for me from now on.

Nobody involved today should ever play or coach for Charlton again. Maybe contractually we have to use the loan players but I would rather not if possible.

We probably need six more points to avoid relegation. 
  • Options
    Ah yes, all the officials fault. Pratley's yellow harsh was it?

Excuses FC.

Get him out, for fuck's sake.
  • Options
    Everything else again apart from himself...
  • Options
    Carry on round the bloody pitch and walk out the gates. Jump on phone to Tommy boy. Resign. Go Fishing.

The end.
  • Options
    Here we go excuses, bored with it.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Seeing the Chuks replay in slowmo, I think that's a red
    In which case expect a red card every game I'm afraid
    You land an elbow flush on someones chin when jumping, youre gonna get sent off... I don't think it was intentional, but in today's game, you cant do that
  • Options
    He's deluded 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bowyer on VP

“Where do you start? We give them goal head start with a simple ball”
    ”After that the officials kill us. Jayden goal was onside. Pratley second yellow harsh. Chuks red too. We got nothing from them. We’ll contest Chuks red”
    ”second goal was disappointing. Runs for 20 yards with nothing. Not good enough”
    ”Game over after Prats red”
    ”Wasn’t much in first 45. Horrible first 45 for both sides. They were a little bit better” 
  • Options
    Has Bowyer got anything on TS...,he has to go,he has lost the plot
  • Options
    Blaming the officials again. Fuck off. Take some responsibility 
  • Options
    He's waiting for a payoff, not got the decency to walk.

Prick.
  • Options
    This is probably the worst team I can remember player for player in a long time. It was shambolic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can’t believe LB thinks first 45 was even - they are a better team than we are at the moment - end of 
  • Options
    I've witnessed some shite over the years as we all have, but my word that was bad. Yeah the ref was poor but he was not the reason why we got dicked Lee!
  • Options
    He's waiting for a payoff, not got the decency to walk.

Prick.
    No offence but I think if anyone on here did differently and didnt take the pay off then they're a mug
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Says Chuks technically good holds up play & gives us something & gonna be missed...so why not play him from the start...geeeeeeeesuuuuuusssss christ do one Bowyer 
    its getting beyond embarrassing this interview