Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your favourite last minute Charlton goal (Not Wembley)

I will kick things off. 

Charlton 3-2 Blackburn 

After Brad Friedel’s incredible last minute equaliser we kicked off and scored our winner. 

What a fantastic game, I thought we had thrown it away until Claus Jensen stepped up 

https://youtu.be/Cg7FaXJ9L7Q

So many happy memories. 

Comments

• Yeah this one for me too.
  • Ross said:
    Chris Iwelumo away at Southampton 07/08. 1-0 win after Semedo was sent off.
    I was in my BIL's company box for this, which was slap bang in the middle of the home fans. My wife and sis don't have much interest in football so spent most of the game making the most of the free booze. They came out halfway through the secnd half and when we scored, jumped up and started screaming. Some of the locals weren't over impressed.
  • Sponsored links:

• It has to be Cliff Durandt v Southampton - a cracking goal as well. That goal gave us a chance to stay up in Division 2. We won the last game at Walsall to retain Division 2 status.
  • Another vote for Llera
  • Yann away at Bournemouth can't remember the year, but also happened to be my Birthday.
  • edited March 2021
    Ross said:
    Chris Iwelumo away at Southampton 07/08. 1-0 win after Semedo was sent off.
    Didn't he get another last minute winner against bristol city a couple of days later as well?

The Danny Green one away at Yeovil on Boxing Day in the promotion season was good. A reward for standing in that dreadful away end for 90mins.

Also Gudmundsson at home to Hull on that scorching hot day when we won 2-1 a few years back was decent.
  • edited March 2021
    when we scored, jumped up and started screaming. Some of the locals weren't over impressed.

I get the same reaction when I sit in the West upper.
  • Only gonna go by ones I was at cos scenes in the pub or at home just don’t cut it.

Southend away 2010 - Kyel Reid 2-1 win.
    Carlisle away 2010 - Paul Benson 4-3 win.
    Bournemouth away 2012 - Yann 1-0 win.
    QPR home 2014 - Jacko 1-0 win.
    Cardiff away 2015 - Buyens 1-0 win.
    QPR away 2019 - Naby 2-2.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2021
    The Villa match will take some beating. But for pure passion, Guy Luzon running half the length of the pitch to celebrate a last minute winner against QPR? Will always stick in my mind
  • 1st goal I thought of was Jensen Vs Blackburn. Can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Parker Vs Leeds away in 2003? For 2-1. Might have been 2002.

There must be loads but I'm rather switched off from the memories
  • "Dennis, in the last minute".
    One of THE best ever celebrations.
    Yes, it was - although it was a dull game, which was only brightened up by Johnson's penalty miss.