Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Shrewsbury | Sat 13 March 2021| 3pm

Comments

• sam3110 said:
    I’d rather have Kevin Foley and Andrew Crofts in midfield than these 2 clowns. 
    Pouso and Lepoint!
    Gillespie and Alonso
  • Liam Millar ... Goodness grief. 
  • That cross by Miller was absolute dogshit

• Morgan’s dead ball deliveries are appalling.. to no one 
  • That gold bit on the back of our socks is really annoying me... Looks like the material has ripped
  • That was a fun half.....🤫
  • No complains with that first half. Stockley should have scored and would have brought them out looking for an equaliser
  • Sponsored links:

• Millar isn’t doing enough for me. Need a bit more from him to make up for Pratley and Watson in the middle. 
  • F*ckin hell we are dull to watch
  • Yep pleased with that, I’d take a 0-0 draw 
  • Near post corner doesn't really come off, and ends up with Albie crashing into the hoarding behind the goal in his attempt to get to the ball.
  • Phew. Pratley made it to HT.

We'll start the 2nd half with 11 men.

• I’d forgotten the entertainment level
  • The super slow central midfield could cost us in this one.
  • Think we’re playing quite well though. Similar game to Tuesday where Shrews are happy to sit back. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Pratley was our 83rd yellow card in the league this season. Most in the league, Northampton next with 68.
    We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!
  • Gripping!
  • Think Miller could do with a spell out of the side, been quite disappointing the last month or so
  • Decent enough first half, and we looked very bright at times when we moved the ball quickly and along the floor.

Sadly that's a little few and far between when you've got a midfield of Pratley and Watson. I've lost count of the times when we have been in possession at the back, that Pratley has just stood still pointing his arms around whilst we look for a pass.

For me he encompasses all that's good about Bowyer sides, and all that's bad. 
  • Why do refs wait until kicks are taken to blow up for half time? An extra 15 or so seconds there and he was just waiting for the keeper to kick it? Pointless waste of time
  • We look very solid  which is a plus, but this game could go either way. Unlikely we will get another penalty so somebody has to make something happen. Pratley/Stockley off after 60 and Shinnie/Chuks on I think.
  • Bit better than Tuesday night.. 

Two or three nice moves. 

Still very slow in possession with the non dynamic duo in the middle.  

We've written off Millar.  Might as well give him a rest. 
  • Repeat of Tuesday night effectively

Shrewsbury appear happy with a point yet will try to steal all three if the opportunity arrises.

Washington the standout from our players so far, Morgan having a better game compared to Tuesday and isnt drifting in and out of the game as often - Finding Millar a bit frustrating at the moment, just seems to hesitate a bit too much on the ball at times, people complain about Pratley's decision making being slow!!
  • Pratley must be due another red card...
  • Needs a better performance next half, that camera work was a bit off at times. On the pitch, Pratters is a liability with the yellow card so take him off but otherwise leave it for 10 mins and see what happens 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!