Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bowyer's got to go (ed. p23 CAFCOfficial twitter confirm he's gone)

Comments

• Rumour he's gone, think Birmingham. 
    Source?
    Yep like I'm going to say, just watch and wait.
    Source?
    From inside the club ?
  • I dont buy the idea that a crowd would have meant we won a few extra games this season, theres plenty of games at the Valley with a good atmosphere and weve lost, and entire seasons of good crowds that ended mid-table or relegated.  

We can be sure that TS would hear exactly how the fans feel about LB at the full time whistle though!
  • If it's true, Bowyer must be a masochist, though from Birmingham's pov I don't think there's a manager who has shown himself able to handle backroom and budgetary chaos better in the past years... 
  • Bowyer has spoken to Rich Cawley at some point this morning regarding Innis. 
  • Bowyer has spoken to Rich Cawley at some point this morning regarding Innis. 
    Fallen over again ! out for another 6 months 
  • AndyG said:
    The Birmingham Mail has reported that Bowyer is a leading contender for the job. As a lot of Brum fans are wanting him. 
    can we get them to buy Pratley & Watson as well ?
    Probably be part of any deal Bowyer would negotiate
  • Sponsored links:

Source?
    Good for all parties, glad he is going before it all went sour. Hope we get a good replacement. Thanks Bow and good luck 
  • edited March 2021
    🚨 Random Facebook rumour alert 🚨

• Can't see LB leaving for a basket case club like Birmingham. 
  • Birmingham would be a weird one to leave for. Hardly the most stable club on or off the field. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Birmingham would be a weird one to leave for. Hardly the most stable club on or off the field. 
    He likes a challenge
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Birmingham would be a weird one to leave for. Hardly the most stable club on or off the field. 
    He likes a challenge
    Would certainly be a challenge! Their Chinese owners are Roland esque. 
  • edited March 2021
    The Paul on there isn't @Ketman is it, or just the same name? 

(it's not, I got mixed up)
  • 2 of Birmingham's stands need urgent structural repairs

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/birmingham-city-face-paying-1million-23579084

It's not just on the pitch where they're collapsing  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m hearing Bowyer has gone - said goodbye to players today at Sparrows
    ITS HAPPENING 
  • Does seem that more than one person is saying it...
  • If its true I think its for the best. Both us and Bowyer could do with a fresh start 
  • edited March 2021
    FACT.

LOCKED ON.
  • JJ to fire us into playoffs 
  • I’m hearing Bowyer has gone - said goodbye to players today at Sparrows

ALSO LISTED ;)

• strange if true. As others have said Birmingham are in pretty dire straights. Though i guess Trillion trophy Asia have a bit of money. they should have with a name like that. 
  • JJ to fire us into playoffs 
    Unless Bowyer takes his team with him...