Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bowyer's got to go (ed. p23 CAFCOfficial twitter confirm he's gone)

Comments

• edited March 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    Welcome to the winners table... @Redvaliant & @Lordflashheart
    Surely WIOTOS?
    Nah if Cawley and Benjy say it's done, that's good enough for me on this one. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Welcome to the winners table... @Redvaliant & @Lordflashheart

Fame at last😀
  • Was probably the right time, things have turned stale, would love Curbs to get the role, think Gallens role needs to be looked at as well, the recruitment this season have been horrific 
  • Just when things were getting boring...

once confirmed I’ll start a separate thank you thread for those wishing to comment along those lines 
    Cheers boss, had one drafted and ready, will copy my comments across. 
  • Cowleys anyone?
  • Cowleys anyone?
    Not that desperate
  • Sponsored links:

• Pretty sad about this. Good luck Bow.
  • Sandgaard probably quite pleased the decision was taken out of his hands.
    Like I said yesterday... Now means he surely gets a settlement package from Birmingham rather than having to pay off Bowyer.

Unless of course Bowyer resigning means that Birmingham dont have to pay anything and he's screwed us over
  • Any truth in Chris Powell cancelling his forthcoming evening with the Bromley Addicks because his diary has suddenly got a lot more busy?
  • Curbs in with JJ as No. 2
  • Cowleys anyone?
    they'd do for me .. I don't think the Bros are a one trick duo
  • I'm not going to throw into this thread speculation as to who I might like to take over. 

But I will say that Stevie Brown will never, ever let you down. 
  • Happy that he’s gone. Happy that he’s got another club. Onward and upward. Fingers crossed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Not sure I would like JJ to get the role, meant to be our defensive coach, how many clean sheets this season?
  • Wenger needs a new Woolwich project
  • Leaving on the back of 2 wins and 2 draws. A win tomorrow night could have taken us into the top 6. New manager needs to reach the playoffs or else we will boo the fucker out when we get back.
  • 11 games left in the season, the right appointment could give us a lift and see us get a play off place. Everyone around us is equally as inconsistent.

I think TS will want the appointment to be the right one moving forward 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    11:30
    Rumour he's gone, think Birmingham. 
    12:32
    I’m hearing Bowyer has gone - said goodbye to players today at Sparrows
    Mine wasn’t a rumour though - although I could have worded it better 🤔
    Too late, @Dazzler21knows people.
    You can expect a visit, if you're wrong!! ;)

• Sandgaard probably quite pleased the decision was taken out of his hands.
    Like I said yesterday... Now means he surely gets a settlement package from Birmingham rather than having to pay off Bowyer.

Unless of course Bowyer resigning means that Birmingham dont have to pay anything and he's screwed us over
    If anything Bowyer resigning means he has broken the contract early, I assume we chose to have assurances to protect us just as Lee did. 
  • Any truth in Chris Powell cancelling his forthcoming evening with the Bromley Addicks because his diary has suddenly got a lot more busy?
    Don't tease us like that...
  • IR94 said:
    Not sure I would like JJ to get the role, meant to be our defensive coach, how many clean sheets this season?
    we need an experienced manager .. would not be surprised to see a European come in, though that wouldn't be my preference
  • I'd be delighted if Curbs was going to be caretaker manager until the end of the season. He clearly sees where the problems are.