Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nigel Adkins - confirmed as permanent Tranmere manager (p52)

Comments

• Options
    Youth players joining in the training with the senior players, we’ve barely got any senior players!!
  • Options
    i assume that Steve the trialist didn't work out?
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    I think maybe Oliver was best over the speed trial and signed a one year deal
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    I think maybe Oliver was best over the speed trial and signed a one year deal
    I've heard he had a bad attitude... picked too many bones with the players
  • Options
  • Options
    "Sparrahs Lane".  Is he going cockney. 😃
  • Options
    "Some good work done on the train on the way in". We've signed the ticket inspector!
    Some people will still be moaning ........ underwhelmed, they'd say.

• Options
    clive said:
    Morning Nige, obviously the emotion got to you last night, you almost lost your way there towards the end ;)
    Whatever you do today Gaffer..'ave a goodun, and keep them singings coming eh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    Morning Nige, enjoy your walk Gaffer, is it me or does that top look back to front with the club badge on the right, don't look right B)
  • Options
    You can’t help but like the guy. So positive and full of energy. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Get well soon Gaffer, and back down that training ground asap. B)
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    clive said:
    He's s fraud, look at his tactics book he knows nothing, NOTHING!!! :p
    That’s the list of players that we have got lined up.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    clive said:
    Where have I heard that one before... ;)
  • Options
    That tweet is so encouraging to see. It once again proves that if you're fully vaccinated, you will only get mild symptoms if you catch the virus, which is truly great news.

Saw Gilbey's tweet just now saying that he's feeling very ill. I hope he gets well soon but do wonder if he's been vaccinated? Maybe not?
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    That tweet is so encouraging to see. It once again proves that if you're fully vaccinated, you will only get mild symptoms if you catch the virus, which is truly great news.

Saw Gilbey's tweet just now saying that he's feeling very ill. I hope he gets well soon but do wonder if he's been vaccinated? Maybe not?

Likely only had one dose if any. I'm in my 30s and not getting my second jab until the end of August.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Jac_52 said:
    Jessie said:

Likely only had one dose if any. I'm in my 30s and not getting my second jab until the end of August.
    I'm surprised that footballers have to wait just like others... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jessie said:
    Jac_52 said:
    Jessie said:

I'm surprised that footballers have to wait just like others... 
    Fortunately, the distribution of vaccine in the UK has been prioritised purely on grounds of age/vulnerable health, with the exception of front line health and care workers.  As far as I am aware, there has been no way of jumping the queue by paying to be jabbed privately, not even for politicians or royalty.  

As demonstrated by the hooligans who gatecrashed their way into Wembley last Sunday, the British are not all as willing to wait their turn in a queue as we once famously were.  However, when it comes to something serious like the vaccine the vast majority want to see everything done fairly.  

That said, I am sure the club will have encouraged them to be near the front of the queue when vaccines were available for their age range, so by now they should have some immunity.
  • Options
    Jac_52 said:
    Jessie said:

My wife had her second jab booked for the end of August but was able to re book and had it yesterday.  Completely off subject but possibly worth checking out 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Jac_52 said:
    Jessie said:

My wife had her second jab booked for the end of August but was able to re book and had it yesterday.  Completely off subject but possibly worth checking out 

Cheers. Think I will try. Do I just cancel my appointment on the website and then try and rebook do you know?
  • Options
    Jac_52 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Jac_52 said:
    Jessie said:

Cheers. Think I will try. Do I just cancel my appointment on the website and then try and rebook do you know?
    Yeah that's how we both did ours, mine was only brought forward by 2 weeks but hers was 6 weeks. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Hal1x said:
    clive said:
    Where have I heard that one before... ;)
    Ah, I’ve not read the thread, too much nonsense on here,  am trying to keep CL to once  a day / every 2 days - I’ve clearly posted the same as you / somebody else.
  • Options
    “Josh Davvvidson” our new French striker.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    “Josh Davvvidson” our new French striker.
    Heard people pronouncing it this way at the Dartford match, surely it’s just pronounced the same as your would “Davidson” without the middle d?
  • Options
    Poor Gaffer does not sound too well.