Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nigel Adkins - confirmed as permanent Tranmere manager (p52)

Comments

• Options
    A few players under the weather..... 
  • Options
    What can you say after watching that video, positivity personified, obviously feeling like shite, but still has that infectious smile and upbeat message, you just take care of yourself gaffer and rest up, see you soon enough back at sparrows. :)
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    clive said:
    What a ledge  hedge..................needs a trim though

• Options
    Yes please. With the squad still a work in progress, we really need NA knitting things together.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Does that mean he is expected to be or has already been tested negative? Respect to him for putting the club's interest before his personal well-being but..... I wonder what is the general protocol for this kind of situation in the UK regarding people that have been tested positive and then negative? If someone is tested positive, does he have to stay home for a certain period time even after he's tested negative?
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Does that mean he is expected to be or has already been tested negative? Respect to him for putting the club's interest before his personal well-being but..... I wonder what is the general protocol for this kind of situation in the UK regarding people that have been tested positive and then negative? If someone is tested positive, does he have to stay home for a certain period time even after he's tested negative?
    He mentions a check off so I presume he had to isolate for the set period but will still need to test negative before being confirmed as returning AFTER said time.
  • Options
    Allowed out on the 11th day after symptoms started , that’s what I’ve been told 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One of my colleagues has been to an airport where there are a few positive cases (all of whom are the staff working at the airport, not passengers). I just heard she probably has to self isolate for 28 days and has taken two tests in the past two days since the news regarding the airport broke out. Staggering difference😂
  • Options
    What we all need is a visit from The Gaffer, see he was at Reading yesterday which is a positive, but come on Nige, give us your "Thought for the day", walking is brilliant, birds are singing, new recruits etc etc..you know the script B)
  • Options
    What we all need is a visit from The Gaffer, see he was at Reading yesterday which is a positive, but come on Nige, give us your "Thought for the day", walking is brilliant, birds are singing, new recruits etc etc..you know the script B)
    Not a word to use at the moment  ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Not a word to use at the moment  ;)
    Quite right,...'cos he was negative of course wasn't he.  B)B)
  • Options
    So what’s the verdict? Is he positive enough, or not as much as usual? Is it all an act?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    So, there you go Thomass song is going to be "played before the game", so not live I assume, anyway good to see Nige back and doing his bit again, welcome back Gaffer B)
  • Options
    He still sounds a bit poorly 😷 

Whose Graham? 🤣🤣
  • Options
    He still sounds a bit poorly 😷 

Whose Graham? 🤣🤣
    Signed for Birmingham  .

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Scoham said:
    So what’s the verdict? Is he positive enough, or not as much as usual? Is it all an act?
    So, what is it?, he is not his usual positive self, because I assume he may not be "right good" after his bout of covid, but at the same time why would he feel the need to "put on a act"??, no this is Nige on his walk around taking it a bit slower than usual that's all, so good on ya Nige B)
  • Options
    Translation.

Nigel: "It's a another bloody day, I have been up since 5 me piles have been biting all bloody night and that fooking cockeril down ta road is gonna get a twatting, i just breathed the A20 in my lungs after my walk which was shite. We are playing those cheating fookers Wednesday who are a bobbins team like Charlton and want to return to the Championship for a pittance. It's ok to be alive i suppose and I will just have to get on with it."
  • Options
    clive said:
    Thought I'd bump this old pic of smiler Nige, just for old times sake, C'mon Nige, how about another update on where we are..hoped we would be.. B)