Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Charlton Athletic | Sat 20 March 2021

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Hope Gilbey can show why we signed him some time soon. 
  • Options
    I would start AMB in the next match. For me Amos is just not good enough, he unnerves an already jittery defence and his kick outs are abysmal.In addition I just wonder who,on earth thought signing Ronnie Schwartz was a good idea. In over 60 years of watching Charlton, I have never seen any player have as little impact as him,I really wonder if he is a real footballer or rather some imposter like George Weah's brother. It beggars belief how someone can have so few touches or have so little impact. It really is very strange
    he's still a poacher, needs service :)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Hope Gilbey can show why we signed him too soon. 
    This, we haven't seen him have a run of games yet...

• Options
    Bowyer was obsessed with Pratley :)

• Options
    what does it say? can't open that at work

• Options
    Addick_8 said:
    I’d love to know when goes through Ben Amos head to take 20 seconds on goal kicks when we have about 40 seconds left in the game. 

It’s not the first time he’s done it. It’s like we are winning.. Jesus christ!
    I can't understand it. Infuriating. Bows was right, some of these players' mentalities are all wrong.
    Then blame Bowyer .
    Standard practice at work. If something goes wrong, blame the last person who left. 😊
  • Options
    MattF said:
    PHEW !!!! 

That's better ! 

A smiling Thomas !!!!

Thanks, from a grateful Fanny ! 

:blush:

• Options
    Was that one of our midfielders running with the ball??

Must have been the inspirational music.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Adkins on the stopwatch

"Right lads you've got to last 10 seconds before giving the ball away, I'm timing you...don't worry Darren, just 5 seconds for you"

• Options
    Adkins on the stopwatch

"Right lads you've got to last 10 seconds before giving the ball away, I'm timing you...don't worry Darren, just 5 seconds for you"

Explains why he was visibly sweating
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Hope Gilbey can show why we signed him some time soon. 
    Before the end of the season would be good. But I’m not holding my breath...
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    New manager, clean slate for everybody. Our next game is a must win as Doncaster looks to be one of the clubs we need to target. Gilby playing at his best is only going to be a positive.
  • Options
    New manager, clean slate for everybody. Out next game is a must win as Doncaster looks to be one of the clubs we need to target. Gilby playing at his best is only going to be a positive.
    Someone on here mentioned yesterday that he saw Gilby out running with JJ early yesterday morning, if he is out running before training maybe they are getting his fitness levels up ?
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    New manager, clean slate for everybody. Out next game is a must win as Doncaster looks to be one of the clubs we need to target. Gilby playing at his best is only going to be a positive.
    Someone on here mentioned yesterday that he saw Gilby out running with JJ early yesterday morning, if he is out running before training maybe they are getting his fitness levels up ?
    Surely could have done with a run out with the U23s? Have they got a game next week he could play in? 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Surely could have done with a run out with the U23s? Have they got a game next week he could play in? 
    Playing today against a Brentford B team
  • Options
    MattF said:
    AndyG said:
    Playing today against a Brentford B team
    Along with Innis which was a pleasant surprise.
  • Options
    Could we start with Gilby JFC and Shinnie +1 in midfield and win
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE_7EVEN said:
    Could we start with Gilby JFC and Shinnie +1 in midfield and win
    What evidence have you seen that Gilbey  (or Shinnie IMO) would be any better than Morgan.

Morgan would be the first name on the team sheet for me.