Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Maddison returns

123457»

Comments

• Options
    The thing that i find most shocking about that post is how the fuck he got over 50 matches.
    There's plenty out there who'd just see "Professional footballer" and be interested in that rather than the person.
  • Options
    The thing that i find most shocking about that post is how the fuck he got over 50 matches.
    There's plenty out there who'd just see "Professional footballer" and be interested in that rather than the person.
    Is he actually a professional at the moment? Surely a team in the tier below Welling can’t be paying enough to live off of?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Is he actually a professional at the moment? Surely a team in the tier below Welling can’t be paying enough to live off of?
    I think he stopped being a "professional" footballer a few years ago
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I know that, you know that, 50 randoms on Tinder don't.
  • Options
    Welcome to eachother in that case
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Has he already returned then?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Sign him up
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Sign him up
    I heard he is having tests at a couple of clubs.  Basic fitness test to see if he even has a chance at doing preseason.  

The word is he can't 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The external rather chaotic looking array of tattoos point to a chaotic inner wounded soul. I'd like to see Marcus focus on his healing now. My mate said "tattoos are for srseholes". If that is the case, then we would never have to look at tattoos anymore!! Because they would be covered up by trousers etc! 
  • Options
    The external rather chaotic looking array of tattoos point to a chaotic inner wounded soul. I'd like to see Marcus focus on his healing now. My mate said "tattoos are for srseholes". If that is the case, then we would never have to look at tattoos anymore!! Because they would be covered up by trousers etc! 
    Ouch. 
  • Options
    Maddison playing at his best would , though, walkinto any L1 team . Sadly that probably won't  happen. 
    And the last time that he was "at his best" was two and a half years ago. Since then he's stolen a living at four clubs. Would you give him a contract based on that with your money?
  • Options
    Sign him up
    His hairline is receding quicker than his career. 
  • Options
    Maddison playing at his best would , though, walkinto any L1 team . Sadly that probably won't  happen. 
    We could make a cracking Charlton XI out of players who, were they not tossers, would have gone a lot further. 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Someone will take a chance on him I'm sure. It is so frustrating to see guys like him waste his talent. Not the 1st and wont be the last but still a shame. Tbh that's what I admire most about young players like Foden etc. Loads of money the world at their feet but they still work hard to be better. It would be far easier to piss it all away rather than knuckledown
    This is the man who says he hates football. The only time he has shown any enthusiasm for playing in the last three years is when he's been out of contract. Because he realises he needs the money.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Someone will take a chance on him I'm sure. It is so frustrating to see guys like him waste his talent. Not the 1st and wont be the last but still a shame. Tbh that's what I admire most about young players like Foden etc. Loads of money the world at their feet but they still work hard to be better. It would be far easier to piss it all away rather than knuckledown
    This is the man who says he hates football. The only time he has shown any enthusiasm for playing in the last three years is when he's been out of contract. Because he realises he needs the money.
    Yes very true mate. But also one that if he had applied himself he had the ability to go far higher than he did that's all I'm saying. So wasteful