Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to bring a different topic to this thread, but has anyone heard any rumours ?

Yeah, someone on twitter has just said there are BIG rumours that sandgaard doesn't have any money and needs to sell the club. I'd say it's panic stations.

Then again the guys previous tweet was "Adkins out" so there's a small chance he just chats shit.
  • Options
    Jac_52 said:
    Sorry to bring a different topic to this thread, but has anyone heard any rumours ?

Yeah, someone on twitter has just said there are BIG rumours that sandgaard doesn't have any money and needs to sell the club. I'd say it's panic stations.

Then again the guys previous tweet was "Adkins out" so there's a small chance he just chats shit.
    “Say goodnight to the troops Gracie.”
  • Options
    Camara from Plymouth anybody.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Addicks59 said:
    Picture this 😉;

• Options
    Addicks59 said:
    Liked the look of him against us but don’t know enough to be sure he’s what we need.
  • Options
    New account created this month with 3 followers, recently made a joke about Madeleine McCann...
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Yeah that account has about 3 followers! Good player mind, think we should be looking at him.
  • Options
    As much as that is clearly a fake account. Would absolutely love him. He was brilliant against us in the first game against Plymouth. Not so good in the second, but a real combative box to box central midfielder. One of the top 3 performances that stood out for me last season against us.
  • Options
    We are interested in gomes but Luton entered the fray so looking downfall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The information about camara never came from 72 they exist to pinch genuine rumours from supporters who get genuine tips bloody annoys me.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    New account created this month with 3 followers, recently made a joke about Madeleine McCann...
    so totally reliable then

WIOTOS
  • Options
    Regan slater from Sheffield United anyone 
  • Options
    Addicks59 said:
    Downfall bloody prescriptive text
    Good film mint

Bloody predictive text....
  • Options
    Plenty of CMs being banded about on here!

Seems Slater had a loan spell at Hull last season
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Plenty of CMs being banded about on here!

Seems Slater had a loan spell at Hull last season
    Here is a banded 'CM'

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Richard J said:
    It's fine to have Watson in. It just didn't work having both him and Pratley. He was a solid presence even though not dynamic, and will be a useful player as a backup or sub to help close games out. 
    I actually think the issue was when they played together for a whole game. When Ben signed I envisaged him and Pratley being rotated Bows should never have played them in the same midfield. 

If the budget had allowed I would ideally have wanted Darren still at the club because as JJ said in the Bromley Addicks meeting there were 'Pratley games'. Accrington away springs to mind.

Also both would have been useful options when closing a game down. 
    Pratley games are are League 2 nowadays..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    Regan slater from Sheffield United anyone 

I think we looked at Mo Slater some time ago.
  • Options
    Totally agree with your comments ref news now I commented this am on camara from Plymouth where that information came from is my business immediately a post was made transfer72 charlton are interested in camara.So I went on to news now and it was not on there suspicious have we got on this site someone who is clever rubbishing posts to keep things quite I wonder.I do not post till I am sure of the information and then I only post for discussion. 
  • Options
    Addicks59 said:
    Just a snapshot, but more like Camera from Plymouth.

• Options
    edited June 2021
    The Regan Slater rumour seems to have originated from the Hull local press. It seems that he was keen to sign permanently following his loan spell but the Tigers have now signed Andy Cannon and George Moncur. They claim that we are interested. 
  • Options
    We need to sign an upgrade on Deji , any players in the frame?
  • Options
    Someone said Will Boyle yesterday 
  • Options
    NA talking to Pearce about being back up to new signings so sounds like 2 CD coming in one I expect will be Famewo on loan later in the window 
  • Options
    NA talking to Pearce about being back up to new signings so sounds like 2 CD coming in one I expect will be Famewo on loan later in the window 
    Chee.......... Must not reply...........rs..............

Ahhhhhhh
  • Options
    Looks like Viv Solomon-Otabor is going to Sunderland. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!