Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• So this isn't the rumours thread anymore?  It's the "players with the same surname" thread?

That's only a rumour.
  • So this isn't the rumours thread anymore?  It's the "players with the same surname" thread?
    Wheresmeticket and Wheresmeticket junior

• Thought I would post this, doesn't seem like a proper account but didn't someone say we were looking at Will Boyle? 

Left sided centre back, tall, mobile and a threat either end of the pitch apparently, also very comfortable on the ball. Contract out and only in his mid 20s, could be a good signing if it happens
  • Fanni and Pardew (allegedly).
  • edited May 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    John Collins and Collins John 
    How about Manchester based solicitor/solicitors Paul Elliott.....Paul Elliot....Paul Eliot, not forgetting Paul Eliott.😏

• Thought I would post this, doesn't seem like a proper account but didn't someone say we were looking at Will Boyle? 

Left sided centre back, tall, mobile and a threat either end of the pitch apparently, also very comfortable on the ball. Contract out and only in his mid 20s, could be a good signing if it happens
    We don't want any of these transfer rumours cluttering up the transfer rumours thread

He sounds promising, but as he's from Yorkshire, Northern clubs may have an advantage
  • Dazzler21 said:

Bring back the contradiction column, even though they weren't contradictions 😂😂
  • Sponsored links:

We don't want any of these transfer rumours cluttering up the transfer rumours thread

He sounds promising, but as he's from Yorkshire, Northern clubs may have an advantage
    Money talks though as well and he's not too close to Sheffield. Judging by his fans comments he sounds like the kind of gamble that could work, surprised we haven't seen any real links yet
  • RedRobin said:
    Is Grant Basey still at the club?
    Yes I’m sure I read he was focussing more on player care e.g. players out on loan and supporting youngsters coming into the first team. Must also be coaching. 
    Someone should ask Brendan Wiredu about his care for younger players

They won’t make him eat pie and mash for starters.....
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    RedRobin said:
    Yes I’m sure I read he was focussing more on player care e.g. players out on loan and supporting youngsters coming into the first team. Must also be coaching. 

Why what happened?

Not sure we want someone who’s a threat in our area. 
  • Jac_52 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    RedRobin said:

Why what happened?
    There has been an investigation going on internally for a while I understand, let's just say he played a major part in him going
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    Jac_52 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    RedRobin said:

Why what happened?
    There has been an investigation going on internally for a while I understand, let's just say he played a major part in him going

Thanks. Troubling to hear
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    Jac_52 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    RedRobin said:

Why what happened?
    There was a lot of "stuff" going on behind the scenes that had a detrimental effect to our performances last season, from what I hear.  
  • Jac_52 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Jac_52 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    RedRobin said:

Why what happened?

Thanks. Troubling to hear
    Especially after the short piece in the last VOTV, what's going on here ?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Jac_52 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    RedRobin said:

Why what happened?
    There was a lot of "stuff" going on behind the scenes that had a detrimental effect to our performances last season, from what I hear.  
    Is this pre Thomas? If not, I'm surprised to hear this as I thought all is well after we got shot of ESI. 
    I do not doubt things have been changed since TS came in, with Roddy making his mark, but 'a lot of detrimental things' sounds a bit more than that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Birmingham City have been linked with a move for AFC Wimbledon striker Joe Piggott, who could leave the League One club this summer.
  • Any rumours that there may be a rumour that we might possibly see the retained/released list published by the club today?
  • Can see that happening, Bowyer is a big fan of Pigott.

Bonne leaving QPR in a swap deal with Andre Dozzell. Bonne back in League One next season at Ipswich. 
  • edited May 2021
    ozaddick said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Jac_52 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    RedRobin said:

Why what happened?
    Is this pre Thomas? If not, I'm surprised to hear this as I thought all is well after we got shot of ESI. 
    I do not doubt things have been changed since TS came in, with Roddy making his mark, but 'a lot of detrimental things' sounds a bit more than that. 
    Continued with Thomas here I think. The GB stuff was coming out around the time Bowyer was turning on players in interviews. I remember because I was asking people on here for the details!
  • Sage said:
    Can see that happening, Bowyer is a big fan of Pigott.

Bonne leaving QPR in a swap deal with Andre Dozzell. Bonne back in League One next season at Ipswich. 
    I'd back Bonne to score plenty of goals in League One.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!