Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Notts Forest have made Joe Pigott number one target this summer 

end for Taylor ?
    Nottingham Forest, ex-European Cup winners, 30k stadium, hoping to one day get back to the big time.........making a league one striker from Wimbledon who is available on a free transfer, their main summer target.

What a time to be alive for Forest fans.
    And we are linked with two Exeter wingers.
  • RedJohn said:
    Notts Forest have made Joe Pigott number one target this summer 

end for Taylor ?
    Nottingham Forest, ex-European Cup winners, 30k stadium, hoping to one day get back to the big time.........making a league one striker from Wimbledon who is available on a free transfer, their main summer target.

What a time to be alive for Forest fans.
    And we are linked with two Exeter wingers.
    Ampadu and Watkins from Exeter so not a bad place to shop
  • Is Grant Basey still at the club?
    Yes I’m sure I read he was focussing more on player care e.g. players out on loan and supporting youngsters coming into the first team. Must also be coaching. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    AndyG said:
    With Friday coming and going with no club announcement what's the delay do you think ? Maybe waiting for answers back from players who may have been offered a contract e.g. Chucks ? 
    Assume so
    Or waiting until the U18’s finish their cup final ?  
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    My dad's mate used to ref Carl Leaburn's brother and thought he was a brilliant player who should have made it as a pro.  His name escapes me but I want to say its Marlon or something similar.  He was on our books at some stage. 
    Glenn Leaburn? 

I did see him play for someone like Croydon Athletic v Dulwich Hamlet one Boxing Day at Champion Hill. He looked pretty competent as a centre-forward.
    Was spotted in the Royal Oak with Jacko after the U18 game, so definitely.
  • Sponsored links:

• So today’s off topic subject is whether Carl leaburn has a brother? If only there was someone on this forum to ask 🤔
    🤣🤣He does have a brother, who was in our colts set up, I can't for the life of me remember his bloody name. 
  • 995632 said:
    Any rumours at all or should this thread be renamed the Off Topic thread? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
    You got any?
  • Rumour is Oly has gone to Portugal for a 2 week break. No news until he returns 🤭🤭🤭
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    So today’s off topic subject is whether Carl leaburn has a brother? If only there was someone on this forum to ask 🤔
    🤣🤣He does have a brother, who was in our colts set up, I can't for the life of me remember his bloody name. 
    Leaburn?
  • AndyG said:
    Rumour is Oly has gone to Portugal for a 2 week break. No news until he returns 🤭🤭🤭
    Well he doesn't want to miss Chelsea in the Champions League final.
  • So today’s off topic subject is whether Carl leaburn has a brother? If only there was someone on this forum to ask 🤔
    Did Tracey play for the 'ladies' back in the day?
  • Leaburn's brother is called Glen.

Was at Dulwich for a couple of seasons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    So today’s off topic subject is whether Carl leaburn has a brother? If only there was someone on this forum to ask 🤔
    Leaburn?
    You set them up, Todd's right hook will knock them out of the park.
  • Father & Son........

Leigh & Derek Hales
  • Don’t forget the Kimble twins.
  • Father & Son........

Leigh & Derek Hales
    Leigh never played in the first team. 
  • Might as well join in, Paul and  Bob Curtis.
  • Matt Taylor & Lyle Taylor
  • David Campbell and David Campbell and their dad Alan 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!