Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Want to see for yourself which Plymouth players are rumoured to be signing for CAFC?

This is the Argyle forum which some of my mates use:
    https://pasoti.co.uk/

Nice to see they have an equivalent of "where will the goals come from" 😂
  • Options
    Next he'll be saying the next two weeks are crucial!
  • Options
    Rumour elsewhere that Gallen has been in Crewe today.
    Does he usually have to travel the country to negotiate transfers?
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Oggy Red said:
    Oh god please let us not lose to Sheffield Wednesday next Saturday. The justified celebrants of doom (band name copyright:me) will be something to behold.
    Yeah, and Bartrams will be renamed Doom Bar.
    Guess which Cornish beer will be the only drink they'll be serving?

Of course if we win it will be a proper job...

Edit

damn just seen Cafc43v3r and Oggyred's posts...
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    No idea, perhaps it's all about making the right impression and showing our intent? 
  • Options
    Captain Kirk?

• Options
    Next he'll be saying the next two weeks are crucial!
    Wonder where he said that because posters on here at the Q&A today didn’t report him as saying that.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Where is elsewhere? 

Edit* from the other forum 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Possibly personally scouting out an option that's been recommended to him? Running the rule over a player before we pill the trigger.
  • Options
    Rumour was misinterpreted, Gallen has been in ‘A’ crew today, he’s a big fan of knitwear as well as Celtic😜.
  • Options
    We desperately need an attacking left back to provide width down the left hand side, if we are going to play Washington as a left sided attacker, as he's not a winger. His natural game is cut inside onto his right foot, and needs an overlapping full back to create some space for him

Agree about the attacking full backs.
    I despair when I hear Washington described  as a left winger ! Taylor and Grant were striker/wingers because they were happy going wide but Washington needs to get into the box as much as possible as we are short of fire power.

Ronnie Schwartz remains the Elephant in the room and it needs a resolution. 

We won 8 games out of 23 at home and if we don't have a player closer to Stockley to fed off him we will again win more away than at home. 

433 or 4231 at home rarely works for Cafc at the valley in recent years. If we have a couple of midfielders who can both score a Dozen or more goals then great.
    We don't at the moment.

As there are no rumours I thought I would go off piste.

• Options
    Good lad, trainspotting I presume.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Especially when Sandgaard mentioned that Zoom has been used for a lot of dealings...
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Want to see for yourself which Plymouth players are rumoured to be signing for CAFC?

This is the Argyle forum which some of my mates use:
    https://pasoti.co.uk/

The equivalent thread was started on July 16th, has one very good article and 10 posts.

CAFC fans are the funny but troublesome ADHD nephew of the football world that keeps ending up in trouble.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Scoham said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Just to throw it out there, before it's mentioned on the new other place as more posters piling in on Bexley Boy... 

Neither Oggy, CornwallAddick or Telly Tubby have a posting history that can be construed as bullying. 
    Wheresmeticket also lives in Cornwall. He won't want to feel left out. :warning:

Maybe he was left out because Dazzler thinks he’s a bully?
    No, probably left out because his jokes are even worse than mine! :smile:

Truth GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER
  • Options
    OK that was my 15 minutes, as you were.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    I think our loan signings will be better this season, we no longer have to beg other clubs.
    Are you not hearing anything? Or burned by last year?
    Haven't heard anything, haven't asked...
    why?????

This... can you ask please. One of the few on here who actually has an inside track and isn't talking horseshit
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    Scoham said:
    Possibly personally scouting out an option that's been recommended to him? Running the rule over a player before we pill the trigger.
    I would hope and assume we've decided on our targets long before now. Friendlies aren't the games to be deciding on whether you want to sign a player or not.
  • Options
    I saw two magpies this morning whilst driving the car. Means only one thing, big day today ( not ITK)

Bloody superstitions. Any ladders tomorrow I'm walking under them.
  • Options
    Poor man.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    We all thought that we would see new signings either with the kit launch or the training day! Neither happened which has really put expectations into check. 
    You really expected that ? I think any success we have this coming season will depend on the quality of loans we get in.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Scoham said:
    Yes, believe he travels around quite a lot. Not everything can be done through the phone, sometimes meeting somewhere gets things done easier and quicker.
    Like Southall meeting MacAnthony ...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!