Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Redrobo said:
    Gillingham game off. Suits us at the moment.
    Does it?  We lose this weekend, after the weekend off there could be daylight between us and the relegation safety zone, and we could be bottom.  Now imagine how nervous they are heading into the next match at the valley the week after.
    Oh no!!... Only another 41-games to go, might as well start booking trips to Sutton now
    We’re already in the relegation zone with a poor squad and uncertainty before the window closes and a fan base already booing the team.  What exactly is fuelling your sarcasm here?
    The fact we're only FOUR games into the season perhaps?
    Ah, so we must be good then.
  • Redrobo said:
    Does it?  We lose this weekend, after the weekend off there could be daylight between us and the relegation safety zone, and we could be bottom.  Now imagine how nervous they are heading into the next match at the valley the week after.
    Fed up with going there and not winning. We need all the help we can get.
  • Redrobo said:
    Oh no!!... Only another 41-games to go, might as well start booking trips to Sutton now
    We’re already in the relegation zone with a poor squad and uncertainty before the window closes and a fan base already booing the team.  What exactly is fuelling your sarcasm here?
    Your “lol”’s are appreciated I need to get my count up cos I’m not that funny but I suspect your more angry that you’ve seen a view you don’t like, bit odd.
  • edited August 2021
    Redrobo said:
    Your “lol”’s are appreciated I need to get my count up cos I’m not that funny but I suspect your more angry that you’ve seen a view you don’t like, bit odd.
    Not really... I just dont shit myself looking at the League Table so early into the season

Same as I dont piss myself with excitment if we'd won four games either - I especially found your last remark funny as to think what I've said means we're suddenly "good" means you must struggle to read properly
  • Redrobo said:
    Not really... I just dont shit myself looking at the League Table so early into the season

Same as I dont piss myself with excitment if we'd won four games either - I especially found your last remark funny as to think what I've said means we're suddenly "good" means you must struggle to read properly
    “You struggle to read properly” You’re definitely angry ya clown, take a breath.

Four games in with loses wouldn’t bother me if the team didn’t look completely and utterly void of any quality, but hey that’s where we are.
  • Redrobo said:

“You struggle to read properly” You’re definitely angry ya clown, take a breath.

Four games in with loses wouldn’t bother me if the team didn’t look completely and utterly void of any quality, but hey that’s where we are.
    Well you sound equally angry by my sarcasm dont you... takes one clown to know another I guess ;)

• Redrobo said:

Well you sound equally angry by my sarcasm dont you... takes one clown to know another I guess ;)

Nah mate, genuinely laughed at your little tantrum just then.  
  • Redrobo said:

Nah mate, genuinely laughed at your little tantrum just then.  
    Means we're both genuinely laughing at each other's posts then ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• thenewbie said:
    Maybe you BOTH need to chill a little? This is making me miss the argument thread, this would've been prime material.

As to the Dempsey rumour that is one I can see happening, they've quoted us a price, we've made a counter offer and now Gallen's got to do the haggling to get to a middle ground.
    I couldn’t be happier my lol count is fizzin’
  • Think Dempsey would be a great signing, looked great against us when we played Gills
    Just hope we've sent the offer to the right club for him this time ;)
  • edited August 2021
    Re Dempsey, well at least he scored against Millwall

https://fb.watch/7C6jdXekSW/
  • thenewbie said:
    Maybe you BOTH need to chill a little? This is making me miss the argument thread, this would've been prime material.

As to the Dempsey rumour that is one I can see happening, they've quoted us a price, we've made a counter offer and now Gallen's got to do the haggling to get to a middle ground.
    I don't think there has been a light bulb moment. The price must have gone down else why bid now?

Gillingham are desperate for a striker and they can't bring one in without selling Dempsey and possibly Tucker as well.

Crewe can't do anything while the still have Lowery on the books.  There are probably a dozen or so other clubs in the same situation.

The problem is we have left ourselves too short and are more desperate than we needed to be. 
  • sam3110 said:
    Fuck me @ForeverAddickted @BR7_addick there's already a lot of waffle on here, take it to Makros car park at least
    Post a pic in the “would ya” thread and we can talk.
    We flipping a coin on who gets what end?
  • Sponsored links:

• If we could somehow get Dempsey and Lowery (I don't know how likely this is and it's probably one or the other) that would be a very good couple of additions. 
  • cafc4life said:
    thenewbie said:
    Scoham said:
    Boom 💥 No, wait, that’s not a signing.
    Eh, give him a run out in midfield anyway. Can hardly make it any worse.
    He looks like he'd do better in the number 10 shirt than its current incumbent.
    Ouch..bet Albie would love that little gem, never mind Albie I think he was joking.. B)
  • sam3110 said:
    Fuck me @ForeverAddickted @BR7_addick there's already a lot of waffle on here, take it to Makros car park at least
    You tellem whopper!

I love a cross thread joke :smile:
  • edited August 2021
    MarcusH26 said:
    If we could somehow get Dempsey and Lowery (I don't know how likely this is and it's probably one or the other) that would be a very good couple of additions. 
    Agree it would be an upgrade on what we’ve already got, but wouldn’t that be one too many central midfielders?

We’d have JFC, Gilbey, Watson, Dobson, Clare, Morgan, Dempsey and Lowery all fighting for 3 places
  • MarcusH26 said:
    If we could somehow get Dempsey and Lowery (I don't know how likely this is and it's probably one or the other) that would be a very good couple of additions. 
    Agree it would be an upgrade on what we’ve already got, but wouldn’t that be one too many central midfielders?

We’d have JFC, Gilbey, Dobson, Clare, Morgan, Dempsey and Lowery all fighting for 3 places
    Would certainly make them fight for a place in the team rather than thinking they can go through the motions
  • MarcusH26 said:

We’d have JFC, Gilbey, Dobson, Clare, Morgan, Dempsey and Lowery all fighting for 3 places
    Possibly one too many , could mean Dempsey is loaned out . But would allow for rotation 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:

Possibly one too many , could mean Dempsey is loaned out . But would allow for rotation 
    Could also loan out Clare, Dobson or even Morgan or Watson in January to make room for JFC. 
  • MarcusH26 said:

Don't forget the main man Ben Watson...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!