Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Swisdom said:
    cfgs said:
    If Cullen signed I would do naked cartwheels across the pitch.
    I’m prepared to bet my left nut we won’t be signing Cullen in this window
    I don’t even care how pathetic this sounds I’m still not over Cullen, what a player.
    It’s strange how some players that are considered to be very good, seem to be valued less than we would think. Think I read he was £475,000. That seems a steel, especially considering the values of some league 1 players being quoted. I know it’s timing and circumstance but if he’d have been sold for 3-4 million, I don’t think many would have thought that was a lot.
  • Swisdom said:
    cfgs said:
    I don’t even care how pathetic this sounds I’m still not over Cullen, what a player.
    He’s a better player than Anderlecht and certainly a better player than League One Charlton. Very surprised he’s not at a Championship club pushing for promotion.
    Out of the plethora of talent we had 18/19 he was the pick of the bunch for me, a proper midfielder, even though we was never ever getting him permanently I was still gutted when he went.
    Cullen Bielik and Aribo 
    I want to cry
    Imagine them Vs the current lot.
  • Swisdom said:
    cfgs said:
    He’s a better player than Anderlecht and certainly a better player than League One Charlton. Very surprised he’s not at a Championship club pushing for promotion.
    Out of the plethora of talent we had 18/19 he was the pick of the bunch for me, a proper midfielder, even though we was never ever getting him permanently I was still gutted when he went.
    And before us he had a poor loan spell at Bolton. There is talent out there for sure.
  • Swisdom said:
    cfgs said:
    And before us he had a poor loan spell at Bolton. There is talent out there for sure.
    But was brilliant for Bradford 
  • bobmunro said:
    Following up on my suggestion of Morgan Fox, he's a LB, seems to have improved greatly since he left us and is at Stoke, any thoughts @bobmunro ?
    It would be unprofessional for me to comment, Red!
    Sorry mate wasn't trying to embarrass you, my apologies! 
    Don’t be silly - no need to apologise.
  • Swisdom said:
    Croydon said:
    Cullen?
    Isn't he Anderlecht's captain?
     Not sure about that but had a quick look at his stats and he's a regular. :-(
    Cullen has skippered but don’t think it’s a regular thing.

could the returning player be Cory Gibbs??
    Anil Koc. 
    Koc is not pronounced Kock , rather Koch because the ç in Koç makes it pronounced Koch, as the ch in church.
    So you’re saying that Simon Church is pronounced Simon Chuck…
  • Simon Church is re-signing on loan, heard it from a reliable source
  • Ronaldo going to Man united.  Would have been good back up for Kirk. 
  • Sponsored links:

• *Chullen
  • J BLOCK said:
    The fact Cullen wasn’t picked up by any championship scouts is criminal. What a talent. 
    I’m sure there was interest. Being Anderlecht’s no8 is a great move, I’d rather be there than Preston or Middlesbrough 
  • J BLOCK said:
    The fact Cullen wasn’t picked up by any championship scouts is criminal. What a talent. 
    Considering they had an ageing Noble, Cullen picking up the knowledge from Rice would of seen the single move. Throw in some experience form Soucek and Cullen would of been an excellent option for West Ham off the bench.
  • Bollochs
  • Swisdom said:
    Croydon said:
    Cullen?
    Isn't he Anderlecht's captain?
     Not sure about that but had a quick look at his stats and he's a regular. :-(
    Cullen has skippered but don’t think it’s a regular thing.

could the returning player be Cory Gibbs??
    Anil Koc. 
    Koc is not pronounced Kock , rather Koch because the ç in Koç makes it pronounced Koch, as the ch in church.
    So you’re saying that Simon Church is pronounced Simon Chuck…
     I don't think I will bother to reply to that. 
    You don’t need to be a chunt about it …😉
    You don't need to act like an uneducated dick looking for a cheap laugh but you do.
    I thought I was acting more like an educhated dick looking for a cheap laugh. It wasn’t at your expense by the way. Have a good sleep and then we start again. 
  • Whats a keap laugh 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Walching’s brilliant 
  • TS on July 8th... less than 7 weeks ago. :D

• Stop being so cildish 
  • TS on July 8th... less than 7 weeks ago. :D

As a matter of fact him saying improve or maintain means he's done pretty much exactly what he said he would. The only position we haven't bought anyone in (or re-signed from last season) is LB and that's unlikely to be the case by the end of the window.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Young Premiership defender coming in on loan. I don't think it is happening today.……. From DP 
    If this happens you should be given a promote and an apology from everybody who has lol'd this nonsense.
    When it does not happen can you (honestly)reveal where you got the 'info' from?!
    It came from the 2 pages discussing it before he posted it!!!! 
    I am certain I spent 10 minutes in his company around 6 years ago in the Oak, he was sensible.
    Sensible? All things are relative. 😉
  • Walching’s brilliant 
     Never did agree with Picasso on that one.
  • edited August 2021
    He could be useful in CM but shame couldn't set sights slightly higher for a midfielder. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!