Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• CH4RLTON said:
    Please don’t shoot messenger on this one as don’t believe it for a second myself but someone on Facebook reckons Alfie Doughty might be coming back on loan until January
    I have heard of a former player coming back on loan, but not Alfie.
    Harry Arter?

Totally frozen out at Forest and available to leave.

I guess if they don't get any takers before deadline day. 
  • Richard J said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Please don’t shoot messenger on this one as don’t believe it for a second myself but someone on Facebook reckons Alfie Doughty might be coming back on loan until January
    Harry Arter?

Totally frozen out at Forest and available to leave.

I guess if they don't get any takers before deadline day. 
    I thought about him yesterday but was convinced he was already retired!
  • paulfox said:
    Lyle Taylor??😬😬
    🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • bobmunro said:
    Following up on my suggestion of Morgan Fox, he's a LB, seems to have improved greatly since he left us and is at Stoke, any thoughts @bobmunro ?
    It would be unprofessional for me to comment, Red!
    I really hope not.

With Matthews on one side I’d hope we’d get a more attacking full back than Morgan Fox.
  • paulfox said:
    Lyle Taylor??😬😬
    🙏🏻🙏🏻
    Would certainly get a few more pages posted on CL🤣🤣
  • _MrDick said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Oh, you tease … 🤔
    Yep sorry, as some one once said football is a funny old game, I wouldn't want to scupper any deal or get anyone in trouble.
  • Isn’t Fox playing as a left sided centre back in Stoke’s 3-5-2?
  • _MrDick said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Oh, you tease … 🤔
    Yep sorry, as some one once said football is a funny old game, I wouldn't want to scupper any deal or get anyone in trouble.
    That’s fine. It keeps people guessing. I know you, you know me and I know your source. We’ll leave it there 
  • Sponsored links:

• Lockyer
    Oh my are we becoming Luton's feeder team ha ha!

Anyway if true, the sort of player whose ability I didn't really appreciate until after he was gone. 
  • Lockyer
    Would be a great defender at league 1 level.

• Lockyer would be an excellent move, could even possibly play a back 3 if he came in 
  • Can't wait for Ronnie/Colin to say we are in for Lockyer.

Add a few more Lolz to his count. 
  • Cullen?
    Isn't he Anderlecht's captain?
  • welcome back Lyle
  • Not ITK at all but of the names mentioned I'd say Fox as its a position we are crying out for.

Certainly wont be Taylor.......or Arter.
  • Is it Brownie? Keeps saying on some days he’d love to be back out there…

Or Reza♥️
  • Sponsored links:

• Dont want fox never rated him and deffo not quick and attacking enough for what we want and need
  • Dont want fox never rated him and deffo not quick and attacking enough for what we want and need
    I think he’s improved since he left us tbf. Like many players who left nowhere near as bad as many thought.
  • Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    It's not happening with Schwartz. Didn't even get a run against Barnsley for the u23s. We need to sign a striker. 
    Played this week for under 23
    This one might be a genuine mistake, so I'll let you off.

Ronnie played when we lost to Dulwich Hamlet, he didn't play when we smashed Barnsley. 
    You won’t get him to admit he’s wrong…..he ‘never’ does.
  • Pretty sure I saw Lockyer playing for Luton last week. Dunno why they’d loan us a player from their first team. 
  • mart77 said:
    Dont want fox never rated him and deffo not quick and attacking enough for what we want and need
    I think he’s improved since he left us tbf. Like many players who left nowhere near as bad as many thought.
    Il give you that but still nothing special i would say more of a solid purrington type 

pace and a threat going forward / supporting kirk is what we need
  • If Fox is coming in, I wonder who the Prem defender is? I’d guess Stoke and potentially Spurs(Omole) would want their guys to play.
  • If we are set to sign a former player, I’m going with Henderson. 

Adkins said yesterday that a back up goalkeeper isn’t priority. That was to trick ipswich and stop them coming in with an offer of higher wages
  • Would Gomes get back in our side? Matip isn’t looking like getting dropped!!😂
  • Joe gomez my source tells me 
  • Chris Bart-Williams I've heard
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!