Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• edited August 2021
    Young Premiership defender coming in on loan. I don't think it is happening today.……. From DP 
    How does Darren Purse know who we're signing. 

I guess it wouldn't be a transfer window without Darren Purse involved somewhere along the line!
    More like Dorothy Perkins B)
  • bobmunro said:
    Young Premiership defender coming in on loan. I don't think it is happening today.……. From DP 

I guess it wouldn't be a transfer window without Darren Purse involved somewhere along the line!
    I wasn’t sure who Colin was referring to so I googled ‘DP’.

I was shocked, I can tell you!
    His sister Val said it was getting crowded in there.
  • bobmunro said:

I do hope that wasn't on a work computer!!!  :#  
  • bobmunro said:

What a man of the world like you shocked, pull the other one!! B)
  • bobmunro said:

That's what the woman was doing on Google
  • bobmunro said:

That's what the woman was doing on Google
    Ooooh Matron!! B)
  • Croydon said:
    It's not happening with Schwartz. Didn't even get a run against Barnsley for the u23s. We need to sign a striker. 
    Played this week for under 23
    I've an idea for you.
    Try posting the opposite of what you were about to post and you'll be right nearly all the time.
    Once he has got enough lol's, that's probably the plan to up the likes B)
  • Croydon said:
    It's not happening with Schwartz. Didn't even get a run against Barnsley for the u23s. We need to sign a striker. 
    I've an idea for you.
    Try posting the opposite of what you were about to post and you'll be right nearly all the time.
    He averages over 2 lol's per post. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Croydon said:
    I've an idea for you.
    Can he do it on a cold wet week day evening in Stoke though?
    Like water off a ducks back B)
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Croydon said:
    I've an idea for you.
    Can he do it on a cold wet week day evening in Stoke though?
    Like water off a ducks back B)
    Imagine if those LOL's were split between at or with... hmmm  now that would be interesting :smiley:
  • Young Premiership defender coming in on loan. I don't think it is happening today.……. From DP 

• edited August 2021
    After Gomez and Konsa, not surprised we are link to premiership defenders, good place to send your young starlet, a view from the other side 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Please don’t shoot messenger on this one as don’t believe it for a second myself but someone on Facebook reckons Alfie Doughty might be coming back on loan until January
    I agree with you, unless he's our attacking LB?
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Please don’t shoot messenger on this one as don’t believe it for a second myself but someone on Facebook reckons Alfie Doughty might be coming back on loan until January
    I have heard of a former player coming back on loan, but not Alfie.
    Fox?
  • Sponsored links:

• CH4RLTON said:
    Oh, you tease … 🤔
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Fox?
    To give him his full name, Fackin Fox
  • CH4RLTON said:

It’s Lyle isn’t it.
  • Stoke are playing 352/532 and although Doughty can't get in the team, he's been in every squad and is a clear back up to Tymon in that role. Can't imagine there is any truth in it at all. 
  • Following up on my suggestion of Morgan Fox, he's a LB, seems to have improved greatly since he left us and is at Stoke, any thoughts @bobmunro ?
  • Stoke are playing 352/532 and although Doughty can't get in the team, he's been in every squad and is a clear back up to Tymon in that role. Can't imagine there is any truth in it at all. 
    Nope.....he's a spanner and did not want to play for us anymore
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!