Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Leuth said:
    RedJohn said:
    Missed out on an Arsenal player Azeez heading for Pompey allegedly.
    Can we not keep doing this ffs
    Agreed, need to move on from those we've released...
  • RedJohn said:
    He was only seen in Portsmouth, catching the IOW ferry, signing for Ryde Sports FC, 
  • sam3110 said:
    RedJohn said:
    Not missed out if we never bloody enquired about him.

On that basis I "missed out" on shagging Mila Kunis, Margot Robbie and Bella Hadid last night
    You to? 
  • clive said:
    MrBurns said:
    Spoke to the tea lady this morning and I'm hearing nothing will happen today
    Nothing brewing, then.
    She mentioned two lumps, but I'm not sure if that means we're signing two physical players, or if that's how Adkins likes his tea.
    Two lumps? Surely that's just our tactics up to Stockley for tomorrow! 
  • sam3110 said:
    RedJohn said:

On that basis I "missed out" on shagging Mila Kunis, Margot Robbie and Bella Hadid last night
    That’s because they were with me. Bella = overrated 
  • edited August 2021
    Leuth said:
    mart77 said:
    Defender on loan from the Prem will be the next one I think.
    Heard something or just a feeling? 

Do you know if it’s true we were in for Azeez? Cheers 👍🏻
    Same one we were in for a week or so back, still grinding out the details with the parent club.

Azeez is not one I have heard of, I know we enquired about him last year but don't think he is one we wanted this summer.
    When the ball goes out wide and the cross is supplied, that's...
    Oh, I know this, I know this. Are we signing somebody Big, … Pizzapie? from Palermo FC?
  • Sponsored links:

• Young Premiership defender coming in on loan. I don't think it is happening today.……. From DP 
    Gift that keeps on giving, don’t stop!
  • Young Premiership defender coming in on loan. I don't think it is happening today.……. From DP 
    I'd be surprised if Darren Pratley knows much about our transfers now he's gone  ;)
  • For all the people constantly moaning which would you prefer 1)the club run by a bunch of con artists who plunder what little assets we have and then going out of existence /going into administration with a points deduction, relegation to league two and a real possibility of dropping to non league football or 2)being purchased by a respectable businessman who is a bit eccentric/egotistical, make some mistakes because he is inexperienced running a club, invests some into the club but not as much as we would like but we remain financially stable even if it is a long term build and who clearly who is going to have a love of the club.  I think we all know the answer is number 2.  This summer has been disappointing and even though I believe a couple more good signings will be coming in, promotion is probably unrealistic.  That being said, we really need to focus on the bigger picture.
    Or No.3 appoint a football experienced CEO who knows what he is doing & allow sandgaard to sit back & strum to his hearts content
    How does Darren Purse know who we're signing. 

I guess it wouldn't be a transfer window without Darren Purse involved somewhere along the line!
  • edited August 2021
    For all the people constantly moaning which would you prefer 1)the club run by a bunch of con artists who plunder what little assets we have and then going out of existence /going into administration with a points deduction, relegation to league two and a real possibility of dropping to non league football or 2)being purchased by a respectable businessman who is a bit eccentric/egotistical, make some mistakes because he is inexperienced running a club, invests some into the club but not as much as we would like but we remain financially stable even if it is a long term build and who clearly who is going to have a love of the club.  I think we all know the answer is number 2.  This summer has been disappointing and even though I believe a couple more good signings will be coming in, promotion is probably unrealistic.  That being said, we really need to focus on the bigger picture.
    Or No.3 appoint a football experienced CEO who knows what he is doing & allow sandgaard to sit back & strum to his hearts content
    Any idea if Katrine is free at the mo? only i've had a container full of soft tennis balls become available at a good price.
  • sam3110 said:
    RedJohn said:

Wrong Sam. They are the ones who missed out (just to clarify this is not from personal experience). 
  • Hal1x said:
    For all the people constantly moaning which would you prefer 1)the club run by a bunch of con artists who plunder what little assets we have and then going out of existence /going into administration with a points deduction, relegation to league two and a real possibility of dropping to non league football or 2)being purchased by a respectable businessman who is a bit eccentric/egotistical, make some mistakes because he is inexperienced running a club, invests some into the club but not as much as we would like but we remain financially stable even if it is a long term build and who clearly who is going to have a love of the club.  I think we all know the answer is number 2.  This summer has been disappointing and even though I believe a couple more good signings will be coming in, promotion is probably unrealistic.  That being said, we really need to focus on the bigger picture.
    Any idea if Katrine is free at the mo? only i've got a container full of soft tennis balls become available.,
    I think some Oldham fans pinched your stash
  • Sponsored links:

You are bat shit crazy man
  • Talal said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Hopefully a pacey LB. I do think we would look a different team if we had a proper player in that position.
    In an ideal world we'd have a pacy right back too 
    Matthews is fine, RB least of our worries in my opinion. 
    Meh player, hasn’t been that good since champ. 
  • Saw bloke down the pub last night said we’ve spunked all our huge budget for the summer transfer…so the 4 players coming in before transfer window will be a super loans which Gallen has been lining up for months 💪🏻 Up The Addicks 
  • JamesSeed said:
    I’ve heard we missed out on a couple of players but are still working hard on signings, and should be able to pull one or two off before the window closes. 
    Are we facing stiff competition? 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Talal said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Hopefully a pacey LB. I do think we would look a different team if we had a proper player in that position.
    In an ideal world we'd have a pacy right back too 
    Matthews is fine, RB least of our worries in my opinion. 
    Meh player, hasn’t been that good since champ. 
    I think he's been largely decent. Regardless when we have him and Gunter there seems little point looking for another when other areas need prioritising (though I do realise you said in an ideal world). 
  • sam3110 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    I’ve heard we missed out on a couple of players but are still working hard on signings, and should be able to pull one or two off before the window closes. 
    Are we facing stiff competition? 
    If we are aiming to pull one or two off, then most likely.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!