Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Both Fox and Lockyer would be in and around their first team squads.

Two ex Addicks Arter and Carl Jenkinson have been told that they are free to leave Forest. I discounted Jenkinson because we have options at Right Back, I suggested Arter because he might be the type of player we need in Midfield.

I suspect that Forest would be happier if he played until January and might help us bulk up the wages like they did with Jamie Ward a few years ago. 
  • cafc4life said:
    Joe gomez my source tells me 
    Colin?
  • mart77 said:
    Dont want fox never rated him and deffo not quick and attacking enough for what we want and need
    I think he’s improved since he left us tbf. Like many players who left nowhere near as bad as many thought.
    Il give you that but still nothing special i would say more of a solid purrington type 

pace and a threat going forward / supporting kirk is what we need
    Yes, we already have a steady LB, it's the attacking one which we are missing. Da Silva, Maatsen or even Holmes-dennis
  • edited August 2021
    DP = Darren Purse!!!

It’s finally happening!!!

• Doughty is very unlikely…maybe fox 
  • Is it the ghost of crapness past?
  • Arter isn't a bad shout , not quite sure where that fits with Adkins wanting to get the squad younger. 
  • Omar Bogle incoming, we have had the starter now the main course 
  • Sponsored links:

• Left back , former player....

Welcome back Zakaria Bergdich. (Yes this is a wind up) 
  • Morgan Fox? Have a word, after abuse he took? I can’t see him coming back. 
  • ct_addick said:
    Stoke are playing 352/532 and although Doughty can't get in the team, he's been in every squad and is a clear back up to Tymon in that role. Can't imagine there is any truth in it at all. 
    Nope.....he's a spanner and did not want to play for us anymore
    He’s a Chelsea fan
  • RedRobin said:
    Croydon said:
    It's not happening with Schwartz. Didn't even get a run against Barnsley for the u23s. We need to sign a striker. 
    Played this week for under 23
    No he didn’t, Adkins mentioned this in his presser yesterday. 
    He played 45 mins 
    Give it up.
  • Dan Seaborne
  • Garry Borrowdale
  • Amdy Faye
  • Oh lord here we go every useless ex CAFC name to be posted 
  • Sponsored links:

• Young Premiership defender coming in on loan. I don't think it is happening today.……. From DP 
    If this happens you should be given a promote and an apology from everybody who has lol'd this nonsense.
    When it does not happen can you (honestly)reveal where you got the 'info' from?!
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Young Premiership defender coming in on loan. I don't think it is happening today.……. From DP 
    If this happens you should be given a promote and an apology from everybody who has lol'd this nonsense.
    When it does not happen can you (honestly)reveal where you got the 'info' from?!
    It came from the 2 pages discussing it before he posted it!!!! 
    I am certain I spent 10 minutes in his company around 6 years ago in the Oak, he was sensible.
  • Rumoured to be training with our 1st team…
    Ronnie Schwartz
    Definitely only a rumour.
  • edited August 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Young Premiership defender coming in on loan. I don't think it is happening today.……. From DP 
    It came from the 2 pages discussing it before he posted it!!!! 
    I am certain I spent 10 minutes in his company around 6 years ago in the Oak, he was sensible.
    Not Captain Sensible,??..talking, talking, talking Happy Talk... B)
  • Young Premiership defender coming in on loan. I don't think it is happening today.……. From DP 
    He got it from the posts on the previous pages.
  • ct_addick said:
    Stoke are playing 352/532 and although Doughty can't get in the team, he's been in every squad and is a clear back up to Tymon in that role. Can't imagine there is any truth in it at all. 
    Nope.....he's a spanner and did not want to play for us anymore
    He’s a Chelsea fan
    Well old man is a spanner so guilty by association 
  • Seaborne was a regular in Adkins' Southampton L1 promotion side, believe it or not!

He's also thankfully been retired for 3 years
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!