Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Scoham said:
    I see Forest fans also don’t rate Jenkinson. He’s had a disappointing career really, only one full season of first team football with 30+ starts and that was a loan at West Ham.

Played for the club he supported though as well as being capped by England.

He’s another who could be an option for us in the next year or so but like Arter I wonder if we’re better spending more on a longer term option, someone who can grow with the club.

I get why we’re after experience as Watson isn’t good enough to be starting every week and we seem to have accepted Dobson isn’t either.
    A shame Jenkinson isn't a left back .
  • With Blackpool chasing Oxfords's Brannigan, Oxford might see Dempsey as a replacement

I think tomorrow will be really interesting
    They have just brought in Herbie Kane on loan from Barnsley .
  • Does the window close tomorrow or Thursday?
    It slams shut at 11pm tomorrow

Then it's being painted.
  • Come on here to check out any rumours but must have got it mixed up with the Dobson & Evans show......

Oh well. 
    Come on here to check out any rumours but must have got it mixed up with the Dobson & Evans show......

Oh well. 

Anita Dobson with Chris Evans that is a good rumour.
  • Very quiet considering NA’s ‘watch this space’ and ‘a very interesting three days.’
  • It wouldn’t surprise me if Thomas, the showman that he is, holds off on announcements so that it can be a busy ‘deadline day’ 
  • Valley11 said:
    Very quiet considering NA’s ‘watch this space’ and ‘a very interesting three days.’
    An empty space would be very interesting.

• Dizzle said:
    It wouldn’t surprise me if Thomas, the showman that he is, holds off on announcements so that it can be a busy ‘deadline day’ 
    He’s done exactly zero of anything like that so far, so don’t know where this ‘showman’ moniker has been plucked from…
    I don’t include the ‘song’, that was just narcissism.
  • Sponsored links:

• redbuttle said:
    RedRobin said:
    Striker and Left back is all I’m expecting on top of Arter. 

Unsure where things are with Arter but someone on Facebook has mentioned they heard there was an issue with his medical, likely bollocks but thought I’d share. 
    This will all around the internet now..
    Let’s hope not, eh. There’s no known cure for likely bollocks. 
  • Calm before the storm?
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Calm before the storm?
    Hope so, looking on BBC it’s still very quiet today.

• Just relax and enjoy the ride.

I honestly can’t believe people are getting upset because we haven’t signed 12 players in the past 24 hours because Adkins said “watch this space”!
  • Just relax and enjoy the ride.

I honestly can’t believe people are getting upset because we haven’t signed 12 players in the past 24 hours because Adkins said “watch this space”!
    Is anyone upset? 
  • Valley11 said:
    Just relax and enjoy the ride.

No one is getting upset! Jesus the wild extremes of CL. You are allowed to comment, that’s rather the point. Adkins said it’ll be an interesting three days. We’re one and a half into that and nothing’s happened. It’s quiet. That’s all anyone has said. No one is ‘wetting the bed’
    Speak for yourself.

• Sponsored links:

• When is the deadline for players to be signed up to play tomorrow? You’d think we’d want them to get some game time ASAP. 
  • I see that Ipswich have signed their second goalkeeper of the window, after the first one they spent a load of money on flopped and has been discarded already.

That is quite mad. Scatter gun approach in the current climate is unusual. 
  • When is the deadline for players to be signed up to play tomorrow? You’d think we’d want them to get some game time ASAP. 
    I think it is today. 
  • Valley11 said:
    Just relax and enjoy the ride.

No one is getting upset! Jesus the wild extremes of CL. You are allowed to comment, that’s rather the point. Adkins said it’ll be an interesting three days. We’re one and a half into that and nothing’s happened. It’s quiet. That’s all anyone has said. No one is ‘wetting the bed’
    I think Adkins meant it’ll be an interesting three days for him and his staff, rather than us. Could be last minute announcements for all we know. 
  • what's the betting it is Arter?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    Think he is just waiting for his mum to pick him up from Reading.... 
    not another Roddy. 
  • Here is some info on Arter....... I didn't know he had a stillborn.  Looks like his partner and him want to move back to London. 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-star-harry-arter-15336572

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!