Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Has Evans actually got any say in it anyway? 
  • bobmunro said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Has Evans actually got any say in it anyway? 

He rarely speaks - difficult with your mouth permanently stuffed with chicken nuggets.
    They aren't nuggets it is whole breaded chicken breasts, his huge flabby jowls just make them look smaller.
  • RedRobin said:
    He also said last season we had the biggest budget in the league, pulled some random figure which I remember Bowyer laughing at in his response. Evans is just an idiot

Probably the kindest description I could think of for that man.  
  • Would have thought Arter would have been announced by now…
  • Sponsored links:

• Birmingham are in for Troy Deeney apparently according to The Scum, he's a fan and a good chance he could go there.

Could that open up a loan option for Leko who'd surely be well down the pecking order? Would have suggested Aneke but he's only just signed for them.
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Would have thought Arter would have been announced by now…
    Give them a chance to take some photos! It's 9:30am!
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Give them a chance to take some photos! It's 9:30am!
    He was at the game Saturday. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Exactly. Unless Evans is going to personally pay off the EFL loan or compensate the club (for missing out on a fee this window) when Dempsey leaves on a free next summer, then its f&*k all to do with him.
  • edited August 2021
    Crusty54 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    It sort of has been
    https://www.nottinghamforest.news/2021/08/29/report-nottingham-forest-flop-harry-arter-set-for-city-ground-exit/
    38 grand a week 😳😳
  • Crusty54 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    It sort of has been
    https://www.nottinghamforest.news/2021/08/29/report-nottingham-forest-flop-harry-arter-set-for-city-ground-exit/
    £38k a week???

What percentage of his wages are we paying?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Exactly. Unless Evans is going to personally pay off the EFL loan or compensate the club (for missing out on a fee this window) when Dempsey leaves on a free next summer, then its f&*k all to do with him.
    Exactly. Also don't believe a word of what he says. Known liar.
  • Crusty54 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    It sort of has been
    £38k a week???

What percentage of his wages are we paying?
    0.00001% I hope.

Probably only about 10% I would guess even 15% would make him our highest earner. 
  • edited August 2021
    Don’t like the sound of this

Nigel Adkins must be aware of what he is getting himself in for. Arter has looked way past his best whenever he’s pulled on a Forest shirt and offloading him makes perfect sense. 

He will go down as one of the biggest flops in Forest history and it’s a massive disappointment that he’s not been able to showcase his talents to the club.

• Sponsored links:

• Stewart said:

Nigel Adkins must be aware of what he is getting himself in for. Arter has looked way past his best whenever he’s pulled on a Forest shirt and offloading him makes perfect sense. 

He will go down as one of the biggest flops in Forest history and it’s a massive disappointment that he’s not been able to showcase his talents to the club.

Sour grapes and jealousy or accurate assessment only time will tell.
  • I’m hoping that this is a more a case of Arter being unhappy up north, away from his Mrs and kids, than the fact he is now a poor player. He could easily have stayed at Forest earning his money playing the odd under 23s game, so the move to us will hopefully reignite him. Having met him a few times in the past (friend of a friend) he doesn’t strike me as the sort of person to steal a wage on the bench.
  • Scoham said:
    RedRobin said:
    He also said last season we had the biggest budget in the league, pulled some random figure which I remember Bowyer laughing at in his response. Evans is just an idiot. 
    Their fans will believe it though and I guess that’s his aim.
    Will their fans read it? Do caravans have WiFi?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    If he is out of contract next summer, you can sense Gillingham's panic, won't sell him this window and they will probably bite yer hand off for £100000 come January. 
  • I see Forest fans also don’t rate Jenkinson. He’s had a disappointing career really, only one full season of first team football with 30+ starts and that was a loan at West Ham.

Played for the club he supported though as well as being capped by England.

He’s another who could be an option for us in the next year or so but like Arter I wonder if we’re better spending more on a longer term option, someone who can grow with the club.

I get why we’re after experience as Watson isn’t good enough to be starting every week and we seem to have accepted Dobson isn’t either.
  • Stewart said:

To be fair , Forest is toxic at the moment and all the players are struggling. Arter hasn’t all of a sudden become a bad player . Forest was not a good fit , hopefully Charlton will be . 
    My nephew has just finished a sports science degree, at Nottingham university, he did an internship at NF and said it was an awful place to be.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!