Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Crewe signing players doesn't mean they're letting players go necessarily. If we needed '7 signings' they need about 17 to pull out of the relegation tailspin 
    Lowery need to leave in the next 12 hours.... 
  • Options
    Set to be loads of activity in the PL today. I guess we're hoping one way or another that will filter it's way down to us with loans.
  • Options
    Quite exciting so far , nothing confirmed though 
  • Options
    Rylo said:
    Addickted said:
    Don't shoot the messenger, but I've heard second hand that a bid has been made for Stockley this morning.

Trying to find out more.
    Ipswich.
    Why would Ipswich need Piggot, Bonne, Norwood, Chaplin & Stockley?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Vfrf said:
    Redhenry said:
    RedRobin said:
    Pretty much confirms the SLP and Cawley aren’t getting the info like they did before. 
    Why?
    I guess historically they'd dismiss it or stay quiet rather than just report a rumour from Nixon.
    That said it's quite poorly structured might be an intern or something hired for deadline day.
    Info will always get out from players, agents etc. Cawley does get fed info from various sources, doesn't mean he will always be the first to hear though. 
    I don't agree that he is being fed less info from the club, they will always pass on what suits them.
    And what are you hearing mate.

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Don't shoot the messenger, but I've heard second hand that a bid has been made for Stockley this morning.

Trying to find out more.
    Nixon is hacking our Charlton Life accounts! 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Rylo said:
    Addickted said:

Trying to find out more.
    Ipswich.
    Is there life after bloody Ipswich ffs...God i'm dog tired of hearing that bloody name.. :s
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

Trying to find out more.
    Blimey I was only joking on the other thread about the Millwall interest
  • Options
    Hoping there’s going to be a couple of ‘big’ announcements today.
    You've already got your first... We'll be allowed to watch the Crawley game on stream tonight
    For free???
    Free for only £10. No ‘program’, just the game from one camera angle and commentary.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Redhenry said:
    RedRobin said:
    Pretty much confirms the SLP and Cawley aren’t getting the info like they did before. 
    Why?
    Quoting the Sun newspaper? Saturday they quoted the FI, wasn’t happening when Bowyer/Marshall were at the club.  But perhaps they are posting because it’s deadline day, might have truth.
  • Options
    I I reckon 2 in, potentially 1 out, no great excitement in any of them 
  • Options
    That's called 'stability' mate!
  • Options
    MrBurns said:
    I'm hearing we're looking to bring williams back home. Quoted 1 million

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow AFKA, that’s a bit of chip pisser!!, I pop the custard back in the cupboard then☹️
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Purrington is underrated, mainly as he isn't flashy 
    He is a steady left back but he doesn't race down the line & get crosses in.  
  • Options
    So zero points??
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Rothko said:
    Purrington is underrated, mainly as he isn't flashy 
    He is a steady left back but he doesn't race down the line & get crosses in.  
    Not bad at getting on the back stick at Wembley though!!
  • Options
    I fear we are going to make the same tactical error re LB as we made re CB in last January’s window. If so, what is it with our recruitment team’s inability to deal with the glaringly obvious? Hope my concerns are unfounded and a LB is one of the 2-3 we sign today. 
  • Options
     Trusted source involved at Dundee United tells me that Robson to Lincoln will be completed today.
    Is that trusted source by any chance Alan Nixon who confirmed it was happening about an hour ago ? 
  • Options
     Trusted source involved at Dundee United tells me that Robson to Lincoln will be completed today.
    Is that trusted source by any chance Alan Nixon who confirmed it was happening about an hour ago ? 
    The deal is close to £1m total, so just think Nixon was doing his agent a favour to get the deal done..........
  • Options
    Rylo said:
    Addickted said:

Trying to find out more.
    Ipswich.
    Why would Ipswich need Piggot, Bonne, Norwood, Chaplin & Stockley?
    Just having a bit of fun. 🙂
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!