Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Czech Republic - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Sancho the forgotten man
  • Options
    Chris Powell get in
  • Options
    Still no Sancho ,🙄
  • Options
    Come on kane get on end of this
  • Options
    Anyone else get the impression the Czechs don't care if they lose here?  Happily knocking it around the back slowly whilst 1-0 down.

Maybe they want to avoid France/Germany.
  • Options
    Will it be Kane or Sterling? I reckon Kane but I'd take off Sterling now and give him a rest. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Any chance Sterling can stay onside
    If we played the ball quicker he would be. Our slow build up is our downfall.
    He was offside from a pickford pass. He cant blame that one on anyone else.
    Fair enough
  • Options
    Subs are so weird.
  • Options
    This is where England fall down. 

Game is crying out for a sub but Southgate will leave it for 15 minutes and we'll either concede or be under the cosh for the entire time. 
    2 minutes later Southgate has made a double sub. Can you not at least try and watch the game without being determined to moan every 30 seconds? Cheer up, we're winning
  • Options
    Anyone else get the impression the Czechs don't care if they lose here?  Happily knocking it around the back slowly whilst 1-0 down.

Maybe they want to avoid France/Germany.
    Expect them to reach the Semi-Finals then? ;) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will it be Kane or Sterling? I reckon Kane but I'd take off Sterling now and give him a rest. 
    Fair enough, I'm wrong. Right decision for me. Southgate clearly wants Kane to score. Bit defensive now to take Grealish off. 
  • Options
    Stones = José Vitor Semedo (Ronaldo's mate)

Backwards or sideways only!
  • Options
    Grealish off?? The fuck. Unless he's being rested to start the next match
  • Options

Game is crying out for a sub but Southgate will leave it for 15 minutes and we'll either concede or be under the cosh for the entire time. 
    2 minutes later Southgate has made a double sub. Can you not at least try and watch the game without being determined to moan every 30 seconds? Cheer up, we're winning
    Bringing on an out of form Rashford rather than one of the best form wingers in the world. 

Yes I am watching. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Subs are so weird.
    He was always going to take Grealish off as some kind of statement 
  • Options
    Sack Southgate now
  • Options

Bringing on an out of form Rashford rather than one of the best form wingers in the world. 

Yes I am watching. 
    Well seeing he's putting Sterling into form... 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Or he’s gone to 433 to see how Bellingham does in Mounts role as Mount will be out for the R16?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Croydon said:
    Or he’s gone to 433 to see how Bellingham does in Mounts role as Mount will be out for the R16?
    I think Mount would be back if we play on the Tuesday? I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Isn't he back on Monday?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    I think Mount would be back if we play on the Tuesday 
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    Isn't he back on Monday?
    Southgate said that even the R16 game might be too soon for Mount etc. what with only just returning to training before the game itself 
  • Options
    They're professionals, they should be able to keep a level of fitness to at least be options from the bench.
  • Options

Yes I am watching. 
    'Southgate will leave the subs for 15 minutes' - Southgate makes two subs immediately - 'not THAT one I'm still right!!'
    Bloody hell, you don't deserve a summer of free football. You seem to take so much pleasure in praying Southgate fails I sometimes wonder if you're Andreas Kopke
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    They're professionals, they should be able to keep a level of fitness to at least be options from the bench.
    Guess you've got game plans / formations / shapes they'll be working on ahead of whoever they play as well
  • Options
    Did anyone just see Rashford's pass?
  • Options
    Mogadon in the half-time tea by the look of it.
  • Options
    I’d probably sub Rashford straight back off. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Didn't realise Mount would be out tbf, thought it was just this eve.
  • Options
    Rashford is playing like he’s a non league player