Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Czech Republic - Match Thread

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2021
    You still haven't explained what you find racist in the article.
    I don't think an article saying Bako is a great success and is living in a luxury pad with lots of money is racist.
    I don't see anything in the headline that is racist, unclear perhaps but definitely not racist.

If you want everyone to understand why you see racism, you'll need to explain it please.

NB you say there is no mention of his family moving in with him.
    Well, here are 5 separate mentions in the article of his family moving and still living with him.

"The teetotal hero and straight-A student lives with his mother Adeniki and father Yomi who always order him to go to bed early before big games. They moved to Hertfordshire to be closer to Arsenal's training ground last year."

"
    Bukayo, who had been given his first professional contract by Arsenal at 17, is thought to have moved his parents and siblings in with him soon after."

"A mother of three boys, told MailOnline when she moved in two years ago, the Saka family introduced themselves by presenting her sons with a sack filled with 20 footballs."

She said: 'They are so kind, friendly and always helpful. Bukayo and his brother helped me move furniture when I was moving in. Their father is just fantastic and his wife is very kind."

"Fellow neighbour Eileen Nolder, 91, said he had moved to be closer to the Arsenal football ground to give his son every chance of succeeding without having to leave home."

"His family is his anchor, living with his parents and close to his brother."