Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

George Dobson - Gone to Wrexham p136, farewell message p142

Comments

• Confirmed by Wrexham.

Good luck George
  • edited July 6
  • Will we have that 'Kermorgant moment' where for his new club against us he shows exactly what we're missing by not keeping him? 
  • Anyone else just waiting for the Darren Wincoop / Pete O’Roake / FootballInsider tweet announcing Dobson having a medical at Wrexham?
    Been waiting for it all week :-( 
  • Will we have that 'Kermorgant moment' where for his new club against us he shows exactly what we're missing by not keeping him? 

No
  • Apparently told Fehervar his wife wanted to stay in London...
    I mentioned this earlier in the thread that he might find that Fehervar feel they’re owed some compensation from either clubs or player if he’s been allowed out of the contract to return to London only to sign for a club outside England 
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame :( 
  • I hope he enjoys the beautiful town of Wrexham……
  • Shame the whole saga happened and he's gone, but hope he does well (apart from against us etc), and pleased we got 3 good seasons from him.
    Nope
  • Gutted he’s signed for them 
    But now we’ve got Greg Docherty, the reds are going up
    As I know it is true, that is why he did not join us. He don't want to left UK without his family. That is why Videoton let him go. I don't want to write it, it is Dobson's business.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 6
    George who. Luke Berry looks useful!
  • Croydon said:
    Reckon he cancelled his contract in Hungary because of Wrexham interest, rather than family not wanting to move 
    nope
  • edited July 6
    Well that sucks. Glad be doesn't have to go to Hungary but am going to get very annoyed when Wrexham play him in a slightly advanced role, he scores 12 goals in the season and gets them into the top 2 whereas we come 4rd and lose in the play offs. And thats the most optimistic outcome. 
  • What a waste
    Maybe she has!
  • All the best George, thanks for the memories.
  • Gribbo said:
    What a waste.
    No, that's Ian Dury. 
  • All the best George, thanks for the memories.
    Echo that