Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

George Dobson - Gone to Wrexham p136, farewell message p142

Comments

• There was a Charlton fan that kind of converted to Wrexham last season wasn't there? Bet she'll be pleased. 
  • Will be played in defence for Wrexham I believe 
  • Will be played in defence for Wrexham I believe 
    Based on what?
  • Not gone to one of the genuine promotion favourites like Birmingham or Huddersfield. A big step up for Wrexham in this league, I can see them upper mid table but no higher this season.
  • AndyG said:
    Good luck George all the best. The way this has all been handled is ridiculous even for us 
    Agreed and I think it wouldve been even more ridiculous had he resigned for us. A fresh start all round is for the best imo.
  • edited July 6
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 6
    RC_CAFC said:
    But is the contract with Wrexham binding?
    No, Wrexham afc.
  • Signed for Wrexham
    Not surprised. Reynolds don’t like spending money on  transfer fees so he fits the bill.
  • edited July 6
    Chizz said:
    Pleased for him. He finally got his move abroad. 
    He wanted to live closer to his Sheep.
  • Good luck George. Wonder what they were offering compared to us. But I suspect he needed a change of scenery. 
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    Talal said:
    There was a Charlton fan that kind of converted to Wrexham last season wasn't there? Bet she'll be pleased. 
    She ended up being awarded our Supporter of the Year
    Oh 😂
  • JaShea99 said:
    Disney can fuck off if they think I’m watching Welcome to Wrexham Series 4.
    Especially if he is in the intro and looking over his shoulder wearing a Number 4 shirt! 
  • Better than him going to Millwall.
    Best wishes Dobbo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck George. Wonder what they were offering compared to us. But I suspect he needed a change of scenery. 
    A supporting role alongside X-Men.
  • The king is dead .. long live the king (whoever that’s gonna be). We move on 
  • Lol

He's Charlton through and through. Except when he's Wrexham. And that's class.
  • Good luck George. A proper footballer and decent bloke.
  • Well that sucks. Glad be doesn't have to go to Hungary but am going to get very annoyed when Wrexham play him in a slightly advanced role, he scores 12 goals in the season and gets them into the top 2 whereas we come 4rd and lose in the play offs. And thats the most optimistic outcome. 
    I'm getting my pitch fork and flaming torch if "we come 4rd" as you say!!! 
  • Does this mean his Dad will no longer be at our games?
  • Hales, Flanagan, Walsh, Elliot, Robert Lee, Andy Reed, Kermorgant, Konsa, Gomez, what's new!
    Charlton being Charlton.