Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

George Dobson - Gone to Wrexham p136, farewell message p142

Comments

• Hungarian window open until the 14th. 
  • Dobbo would be on the bench if he had a tight calf…he’s gone 
  • Overheard him one of the lounges say he's done his calf, but he didn't look convinced in his own story 
  • Croydon said:
    Overheard him one of the lounges say he's done his calf, but he didn't look convinced in his own story 
    If he's off (as opposed to injured) would he be at the ground? 
  • I never knew Hungary have 45 days in January? 
  • I never knew Hungary have 45 days in January? 

• Bollocks so even if he doesnt go to Hungary, we have to wait 24-hours praying he doesnt go to Liechtenstein?
    And then another 48 for Croatia. 
  • Bollocks so even if he doesnt go to Hungary, we have to wait 24-hours praying he doesnt go to Liechtenstein?
    Croatia closes the same day as Liechtenstein? 
  • Sponsored links:

Croatia closes the same day as Liechtenstein? 
    Ah yes. Wrong column. It’s been a long week 😅
  • Chizz said:
    Croydon said:
    Overheard him one of the lounges say he's done his calf, but he didn't look convinced in his own story 
    Alternatively, if he's injured why is he walking around in Crossbars? I could see him going in for treatment but I'd think they'd want him to keep of it as much as possible. 
  • Literally yesterday Cawley told us CAFC has met his demands, I can't see why he would now be sneaking off to Hungary? Obviously just a tight calf.
  • SDAddick said:
    Chizz said:
    Croydon said:
    Alternatively, if he's injured why is he walking around in Crossbars? I could see him going in for treatment but I'd think they'd want him to keep of it as much as possible. 
    Trying to get served?
    Not to mention having to put weight on it queuing 😉.
  • Literally yesterday Cawley told us CAFC has met his demands, I can't see why he would now be sneaking off to Hungary? Obviously just a tight calf.
    Did Cawley say that? 
  • Can’t help but think he’s off - bringing his baby on before the Northampton match, now this. 
  • Sponsored links:

• What Dobbo said in Club 1905 was that "it was nothing serious, maybe two weeks".

(He said this while walking at pace from the direction of the directors' box towards the players' family lounge.)
  • Chunes said:
    Selling Dobbo and CBT, effectively 2 of our 3 best players this season, when we're in a relegation fight, would be absolute concrete proof this board doesn't have a scooby. 
    CBT they had no choice he basically went on strike and refused to play .. then told the club he wanted to move back up north .. do you would keep a player who does not want to play for you !! …. And you are saying they don’t  have a scooby ………. Dobson even through he not leaving did we miss him today ?? Don’t think we did to be honest Coventry had a very good game in is place 
    :smile: 
  • Chunes said:
    Selling Dobbo and CBT, effectively 2 of our 3 best players this season, when we're in a relegation fight, would be absolute concrete proof this board doesn't have a scooby. 
    CBT they had no choice he basically went on strike and refused to play .. then told the club he wanted to move back up north .. do you would keep a player who does not want to play for you !! …. And you are saying they don’t  have a scooby ………. Dobson even through he not leaving did we miss him today ?? Don’t think we did to be honest Coventry had a very good game in is place 
    From what I saw, Coventry was pretty much at fault for their goal. He switched off.
  • edited February 4
    Chunes said:
    Bullshit as usual . You really should stop making this crap up Colin .
  • cafcfan said:
    What Dobbo said in Club 1905 was that "it was nothing serious, maybe two weeks".

(He said this while walking at pace from the direction of the directors' box towards the players' family lounge.)
    And 2 weeks takes us to the closing of the Hungarian transfer window.

Uncanny. 
  • arny23394 said:
    It’s 2024, why are people still replying to Colin as if he’s a real human being. 

I agree it's baffling. They don't appear to realise that It's the attention that seems to gives him a hard on and so if they could just ignore, he will more than likely get bored in the end and disappear.