Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

State of 'fans' during International tournaments

Comments

• Options
    Re the flare twat, seems it was the same fella 

https://youtube.com/shorts/c794q50nEf0?feature=share
  • Options

apologies if this has been posted before.

Detailed analysis of how things escalated on Sunday.
    Decent report.
  • Options
    Thing is it wasn't just the fans breaking in the fans inside with tickets kicking sh*t out of em was just as bad embarrassment all round really 
    So if you had paid £500 upwards and found a no gooder who had broke in to Wembley and stole your seat you'd shrug your shoulders?
  • Options
    It does make me laugh a bit how much these people are bragging about "jibbing" whilst a lot of them were paying hundreds of quid in bribes to get in. 
  • Options
    Ok, why did a bigger crowd in May 2019 of rival football fans not experience the same issues?
    Bigger 'reported' crowd. 

Our play off attendance was reported as just over 76k, for the Euro final it was just over 67k, but it's estimated there was probably over 80k in the stadium not to mention about another 100k on the streets in and around Wembley/London on the day.
  • Options
    I think though, that if we can answer some of these questions, we can stop these people going to future events like this. Maybe drug tests and alcohol limits.  Expensive to enforce, but maybe necessary for when the world is watching us. It may be a bit late now and we have no chance of the 2030 WC, but let's be honest, there are more than enough decent fans to fill this sort of event many times over.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    It does make me laugh a bit how much these people are bragging about "jibbing" whilst a lot of them were paying hundreds of quid in bribes to get in. 
    Very good point! You're not a true "jibber" if you bribe your way in, that's just like buying a ticket off a tout! Doesn't count! Real "jibbers" should out this lot, in fact I've heard rumours "jibbers" were fighting amongst themselves inside the stadium over the legitimacy of their "jib". Madness.
  • Options
    Very good BBC piece there. Went in at around 5.30 to 5.45 never been so early for a game. But it was so out of control on Wembley way and was more worried about breaking my ankle of the sea of bottles. My pics with my boy are ruined by the flares which I hate and drives me mad Charlton away too. 
    The herberts didn’t bother me or my boy lucky and I ain’t a big bloke but that could have turned out a lot lot worse ala Hillsborough with the ticketless fans !
  • Options

Quite easy to find these clowns on socials 
    If the FA had any bollocks and was able to find them with either hand then thieving cretins like these two would never go to another football match.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe we shouldn't use the term 'Jibbers' and replace with the more accurate one, 'W*nkers'.
    Better yet try 'thief'
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I think though, that if we can answer some of these questions, we can stop these people going to future events like this. Maybe drug tests and alcohol limits. 
    Oi, dont ruin my match day experience because of dickheads please 😅
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Huskaris said:
    Sounds like that man who put a flare up his bum had one hell of a day. 

Just heard on the radio he drank 20 cans of cider, snorted loads of cocaine, put a flare up his bum then stormed in to Wembley without a ticket. 

He apparently said when asked "I'm not sorry" 

I have to admit I did laugh but my god I worry how many people like him there are in society. 
    Beat me to it

Sun paying a criminal for the "story" of his miserable exploits - there is always a lower former of life and it publishes this rag

They'll be publishing criminally obtained images of politicians next and claiming it's public interest whistleblowing
    Oh, hang on...

• Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    Scoham said:
    Huskaris said:

Just heard on the radio he drank 20 cans of cider, snorted loads of cocaine, put a flare up his bum then stormed in to Wembley without a ticket. 

I have to admit I did laugh but my god I worry how many people like him there are in society. 
    Beat me to it

Sun paying a criminal for the "story" of his miserable exploits - there is always a lower former of life and it publishes this rag

They'll be publishing criminally obtained images of politicians next and claiming it's public interest whistleblowing
    Oh, hang on...

Indeed.

The most shocking thing is he put the flare up his arms FIRST, before going on with the rest of his day haha! 
  • Options
    After all the talk about Manchester United fans doing it on a regular basis so do you think when they came down the valley they did the same thing? 

Actually they probably could of got a ticket in the home end.

I remember some Chelsea fans in the east who got a slap at half time. Weren't the best at infultrating as they were wearing Chelsea scarfs. 
  • Options
    After all the talk about Manchester United fans doing it on a regular basis so do you think when they came down the valley they did the same thing? 

I remember some Chelsea fans in the east who got a slap at half time. Weren't the best at infultrating as they were wearing Chelsea scarfs. 
    I hate to say this but I have slaped an arsenal fan for the same thing. 
  • Options
    It’s been so sad reading about what happened surrounding the final and just shows how toxic some people can be.

On the flip side I was so happy with how my fellow Englishman and opposing Italians behaved in Shanghai, I went to the bar that had 1,800 people in in, probably 70% English, 30% Italian (with some Chinese supporting either side) and whilst there was loss of good natured banter there was never a hint of trouble. Anyone coming from the designated Italian area to the toilets had to walk through the massive crowd of mostly drunk English fans (3am kick off, you can imagine when many started drinking) and there was literally zero aggression shown at any point. 
    To be fair, only an absolute moron would cause any public trouble in China, especially a huge city like Shanghai.

For those that have not had the good fortune to go to China, worth knowing that there are huge “State Security” offices all over town and they can rustle up thousands of heavily armed Police at a moments notice.

You do NOT want to get put in a Chinese prison.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Biggest issue these days is how widely available cocaine is and nobody seems to bat an eyelid when they see "Lads" sorting it in the pub bogs. Police need to come down really hard on this. A good start would be loads of sniffer dogs at large events and even in town centres on a saturday night

I'm surprised this hasn't popped up yet. Cocaine is in an abundance, I've definitely noticed more of it around compared to like 10 years ago (although maybe I was too young to know the signs of it then). Booze and gear are a lethal combination both literally and in terms of stupid behaviour.
  • Options
    Biggest issue these days is how widely available cocaine is and nobody seems to bat an eyelid when they see "Lads" sorting it in the pub bogs. Police need to come down really hard on this. A good start would be loads of sniffer dogs at large events and even in town centres on a saturday night

I'm surprised this hasn't popped up yet. Cocaine is in an abundance, I've definitely noticed more of it around compared to like 10 years ago (although maybe I was too young to know the signs of it then). Booze and gear are a lethal combination both literally and in terms of stupid behaviour.
    In the good old days of The Pickwick I was not able to wash my hands as some clown was doing a line in the wash basin!

• Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    Scoham said:
    Huskaris said:

Beat me to it

Oh, hang on...

It is obviously in the public interest to publish stories about idiots like this bloke, as there are 16 page threads about it on football forums. 
  • Options

I had some dealings with IMUSA, the Man U fans group some 20 years ago,  they were on about jibbing then. 
  • Options
    IMUSA International Manchester United Scumbags and Arseholes?
  • Options
    At least three Charlton fans I know of who were at the final now have Covid19.

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Addickted said:
    Why? They look like thugs? Could be innocent of course. 
    I was there the trouble makers weren’t your 40 year old plus fat baldies ( like me ) ! I wasn’t a trouble maker, just p off the money I paid for that ! 
    Young and reckless and from all sections of society 
  • Options
    Wembley seems to be an absolute Petri dish for covid spreading I’ve done a lateral flow test every day since last Sunday and nothing yet