Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling vs CAFC - Match Thread (Pre-season friendly)

Comments

• Options
    Solid first half. Stockley having words as half time begins
  • Options
    I do like Stockleys on pitch persona. Nice little scrap there against one of their bodybuilders. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Deji looks good, could be the one to make the step up this season.
  • Options
    Glad TS held his nerve and didn't buy any more players as we clearly have all we need.
    Nawty
  • Options
    Clayden looks exciting. Thought it was Doughty for first 10mins.
  • Options
    Deji looks good, could be the one to make the step up this season.
    Going by his last 2 games I think it nailed on. Maybe young but doesnt look like he would be bullied and those taking switch passes he did today could be useful. I prefer him to Tucker already lol
  • Options
    That was fun! Deji is rather immense for a 17 year old centre back! Also Albie looks SO much quicker than last year. If this is the style of football we’ll see next year, I like it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was quietly impressed with Dobson at the base of the midfield

Just kept things ticking along - Played a few neat risky balls too up field
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Just temper those expectations chaps.

Whilst our players are looking good so far, it is only Welling and it is only a PSF.
    Reading on Saturday week will probably be the best game for expectations

Imagine Palace and Fulham will largely be defensive displays where we wont have much of the ball
  • Options
    Very impressed with Deji. Eye for a pass and seems to have the physical attributes required
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Whilst our players are looking good so far, it is only Welling and it is only a PSF.
    Agree, also Welling players in our half are as rare as hens teeth, mainly due to our dominance but they should at least give it a go, be interesting to see how the second half line up does.
  • Options
    What's happened to the TV coverage?
  • Options
    Looked good with Clayden wide right and DJ left wing .... Welling really stretched.

Impressed with Morgan and his distribution.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Are you suggesting it’s too early to think about getting the custard out then Dazzler?? Asking for a friend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I recall when Danny Green joined & smashed in a beautiful 25 yarder at Welling. What a player.
    He never did it again.
    I went to that game, he was one of the stand out players. Always looking for the killer ball as well as scoring that goal.
  • Options
    Ah, finally.
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Are you suggesting it’s too early to think about getting the custard out then Dazzler?? Asking for a friend.
    It's never too early for a custard dip.
  • Options
    john3 said:
    Ah, finally.
    Constipated?
    Not any more by the looks of it!😂
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I recall when Danny Green joined & smashed in a beautiful 25 yarder at Welling. What a player.
    He never did it again.
    https://youtu.be/uTYOQ2e7d7I
    That doesnt look like Welling? ;)
    Looks a lot like again though ;-) 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    He never did it again.
    https://youtu.be/uTYOQ2e7d7I
    That doesnt look like Welling? ;)
    Looks a lot like again though ;-) 
    Have you got the video on a loop? ;)