Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tokyo Olympics

Comments

• Options
    Two consecutive bad refereeing decisions cancelling each other out...
  • Options
    They have done a Charlton 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    My thoughts exactly. Poor defending, not closing down the player
  • Options
    2-2 now.

B*gger !
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    My thoughts exactly. Poor defending, not closing down the player
    In the 88th minute 
  • Options
    GB woman to face France, got their work cut out there butnot impossible. 
  • Options
    Don’t think that’s a penalty 
  • Options
    Ronnie Schwartz's penalty is saved
  • Options
    Woeful pen 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dreadful penalty 
  • Options
    Why does Ellen White not take pens? 
  • Options
    Ugh....typical.
  • Options
    Christ, although half this forum would have expected Ben Amos to save that. 
  • Options
    Show us you’re English footballers without telling us you’re English footballers…
    She's Scottish... ;)
    I’m talking about the defending…
  • Options
    GB's defending aerial balls is terrible, disorganised and tentative
    The general attacking play is excellent when done at pace
    But apart from Ellen White the striking is dreadful
    IF we overcome this Aussie side of amazons, the remaining teams in the tournament will be rubbing their hands together
  • Options
    Show us you’re English footballers without telling us you’re English footballers…
    She's Scottish... ;)
    I’m talking about the defending…
    Oh I thought you were talking about the penalty taker :D
  • Options
    This really is like last season, they are even suggesting we move the players to their proper positions 🤯🤯
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolute melts 
  • Options
    Rubbish 
  • Options
    FFS.
  • Options
    At least I won't have to get up at 3am to watch the final now
  • Options
    Poor penalty and must say odd substitutions which have upset the balance of our side. No left back, playing Kirby just so she can have a game ahead of future rounds, and the usual taking off one of our back attacking midfield players  and putting on a defensive one when 2-1 up - that always works doesn't it!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I completely missed that they’ve added 4x400m mixed relay track event to this Olympics. 
  • Options
    Does anybody else find the positiveness from losing by the commentators so annoying. WE LOST and clearly weren't good enough
  • Options
    Going to a tournament with only one goal scorer was always going to be a big ask. Ellen White might be in with a shout of the golden boot without getting beyond the second round. 

To be fair to GB, the Aussies did get a draw off the USA and anyone who can do that is a decent side.
  • Options
    GB by far the better footballing side but defensively awful, especially aerially. Looked physically and mentally weak after conceding late in normal time then after the missed pen. Poor performance from what I’ve seen before.
  • Options
    Going to a tournament with only one goal scorer was always going to be a big ask. Ellen White might be in with a shout of the golden boot without getting beyond the second round. 

To be fair to GB, the Aussies did get a draw off the USA and anyone who can do that is a decent side.
    Why didn't Kirby play more? A regular for the Chelsea side that won the league and reached the CL final.