Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tokyo Olympics

Comments

• Options
    Charlotte Worthington falls on her first run and yet does an amazing trick on her 2nd run and takes Gold in the BMX free style.

Total Magic.
  • Options
    Britain has a helluva swim team this Olympics.
  • Options
    Better than our previous best in the pool in 1908. Now to get all three medals in the tug-of-war and go better than 1908 again. 
  • Options
    I appreciate that the bbc have by limited by the coverage they are allowed to show but with so many sports available what possessed them to show so much bloody golf this morning. 
  • Options
    kigelia said:
    I appreciate that the bbc have by limited by the coverage they are allowed to show but with so many sports available what possessed them to show so much bloody golf this morning. 
    Been moaning all week to bbc on Twitter.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    kigelia said:
    Been moaning all week to bbc on Twitter.
    What that they will be showing golf  on the Sunday?
  • Options
    You do know that Eurosport have the rights to the olympics and bbc can only show one sport live on TV and another live on red button ? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    You do know that Eurosport have the rights to the olympics and bbc can only show one sport live on TV and another live on red button ? 
    Yes I do.
    So theyve only got 2 channels,  so have a think about what your going to show.
    How much time do they spend in the studio?
    If they are going to show a tennis match that means probably over an hour of showing that one match.
    How many viewers want to see a 7 way play off for bronze in the golf?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kigelia said:
    I was trying to watch it last night but no such luck. Instead we had the equestrian event that wasn't even leading to a medal, just round 2 of 3.

I eventually thought I found it on Eurosport......at 4am. Only to find it was highlights of round 3 !!

Managed to watch the play off though this morning.
  • Options
    The BBC should have screened the protest by the French head-butter, Aliev. 
  • Options
    Mens 100m final today.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    The attitudes from the other women just screams they know she's on something. 
    Or that she is just a bitch? 
    If she was a bitch you'd smile for the cameras. 

If you feel like she's stolen something from you thanks to drugs you'd act like they did after the race. 
    Do you honestly think that she is on drugs, or has been, and the other 2 are totally clean? 
    Do I think she's on drugs? Yes. Going from 4th in 2019 to running like Bolt now does seem like she's cycled on for the Olympics. 

Others being clean? I don't know. I'd assume not but with Fraser-Price being a mum I suppose she probably can't cycle on and off as easily. 
    Entire games is on them most likely. 
  • Options
    I've actually enjoyed the three day eventing. Mind you, it does help when all three Brits managed a clear round and within the time limit as well. Currently first in the individual and first team.

Bit of jumping over some old barrels and a couple of samurai swords and we should have another couple of Golds.
  • Options
    Max Whitlock in line for a medal in the pommel horse. Quite possibly a gold, one more to go
  • Options
    Super Max.
  • Options
    Go Max Whitlock! I have no idea how it's humanly possible but somehow they make it look easy. 
  • Options
    Got to be gold! 
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Max Whitlock in line for a medal in the pommel horse. Quite possibly a gold, one more to go
    Gold, get in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations Max Whitlock

• Options
    To retain a Gold medal is immense.
    Brilliant from Max Whitlock and pressure cost the Irish Lad a medal.
  • Options
    Charlton in the 110m hurdles final. 
  • Options
    Glad that I can get Eurosport as BBC are fixated on doing a chat show with bits of sport. Oh well.
  • Options
    Person from China randomly pops up to get the best time in the 100m. 

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
  • Options

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
    What happened to the Jamaican's? Their women are rapid, but not a single man in the final.
  • Options

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
    What happened to the Jamaican's? Their women are rapid, but not a single man in the final.
    Perhaps due to there reputation as rapid other sports have started to poach would be sprinters 
  • Options
    Chinese guy is definitely suspect though. He's 32 later this month but keeps getting quicker. 
  • Options

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
    Zharnel Hughes trained in Jamaica throughout his childhood until he chose to represent the GB team due to being Antiguan. 
  • Options
    This olympics has shown me how shit athletics actually is. No crowds really effecting the track and field. 

BMX earlier on was brilliant.