Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading v Charlton PSF - Match Thread

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Crusty54 said:
    The freak injury that kept Inniss out for all those games was a one off. It was a normal football injury.

Hopefully the medical team are able to monitor all the players well with the equipment provided by TS.
    Exactly the same way a freak injury has keep him out for long periods in every season he has been pro.  The fact its not a one off is why people are concerned. 
  • Options
    A midfield of Clare/DJ/Morgan/Dobson & Gilby looks half decent to me in third tier, certainly big and strong, with maybe Clayden ready to breakthrough and with Watkins in the wings if we need him. I didn't think Gomes made much of an impact. 
  • Options
    A midfield of Clare/DJ/Morgan/Dobson & Gilby looks half decent to me in third tier, certainly big and strong, with maybe Clayden ready to breakthrough and with Watkins in the wings if we need him. I didn't think Gomes made much of an impact. 
    Who’s Watkins? Watson?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Who’s Watkins? Watson?
    Ollie Watkins. Bought him from Villa a month or 2 back. 
    Signed the same day as Mullin. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Who’s Watkins? Watson?
    In context, it seemed to me he meant Watson.

Unless you think he should go on Dazzler's dreaded Red List. :smile:

• Options

Do you know, this site may crash at 8 o'clock as almost every poster logs in to see the public execution of @Covered_End_Lad :'(

• Options
    Sod it! Yeah Watson!
  • Options
    Sod it! Yeah Watson!
    Funny enough... That's a comment that often came up in match threads last year!
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Who’s Watkins? Watson?
    Ollie Watkins. Bought him from Villa a month or 2 back. 
    I could change the name
    Oh, it would still be the same
    Oh, I could change his name
    He's Watson, he's Watkins.
    Oh, I could change the name
    Oh, it would still be the same
    I just send him my love
    From a parallel world
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Dazzler21 said: