Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How Many On Saturday ?

What with the relief of being able to attend matches again. Plus the good number of season tickets sold, how many do you think will be in the valley on Saturday ? Approaching 20k ? Or is that over estimating 

Comments

• High 14,000 or low 15,000

• Given that the away end will be sold out, crowd will be announced at somewhere between 16-16.5k 
  • I will go 17232. 

Sweepstakes anyone lol
  • I think we'll score 3.  
  • Hard to tell. I imagine we have a good number of fans still worried about attending games and its the summer holidays, so I can see attendence rising in a months time.

A bit disappointed the initial Season Ticket flurry dropped off very quickly. Fewer than 500 sold in the last month by my estimates. Hopefully people turn out in force for the first game back and to see Curbs' stand unveiled.
  • I think we'll be able to field the full 18 (11 + 7 subs)
  • Just under 18k my guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think we'll be able to field the full 18 (11 + 7 subs)
    Did you get a call from Nigel today as well then?
  • No more than 15k. 
  • 16, 237. But Wednesday will surely sell out 3k so perhaps misleading
  • I think we should see around 13k home fans, so with the away support it'll be announced at about 16-17k.
  • i would estimate that we have probably sold about 12k tickets already for saturday so with 3k sheff wed fans, more sales this week and then match day sales, id be surprised if it was much short of 18k - pull a few division blowers out the bag this week and could hit 20k 
  • Rob7Lee said:
    I think we should see around 13k home fans, so with the away support it'll be announced at about 16-17k.
    How big is the Jimmy Seed stand?

I figured circa 10,000 season ticket holders (who will be counted whether they actually attend or not), 2,500 walk ups and 2,500 away fans for 15,000 total attendance. 
  • 14/15 thousand, a better transfer window would have bumped it & season ticket sales up I think. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Would be shocked if it’s over 15k
  • I have a season ticket and wish I could be there.
    But because the government have only just relaxed the rules for quarrentine for european vaccinated travellers the flights and testing is to expensive at such late notice!

I'll be cheering the lads on from the tv though.

Hopefully 20/21,000 will be at The Valley for an unforgettable day. I hope to see you all there soon #COYA
    Stupid question, but I’m guessing you live in Finland, you have a season ticket?

Wonder where the furthest away season ticket holder is located?!
  • 5. 30 kick off will put a few off. Lucky to get 15k 
  • 14,287 Combination of hols, being on Sky, nervousness re Covid and no “what!?! wow!!  Charlton just signed who”? factors. 
  • Interesting the range goes from 14 - 20 + seems a big difference of opinion 
  • 5.30 & Sky will reduce it but I still think just over 15,000
  • AndyG said:
    Interesting the range goes from 14 - 20 + seems a big difference of opinion 
    If it was a 3pm KO and not on TV it would be nearer the 18k mark but these factors plus the summer holidays will keep the numbers down.
  • se9addick said:
    I have a season ticket and wish I could be there.
    But because the government have only just relaxed the rules for quarrentine for european vaccinated travellers the flights and testing is to expensive at such late notice!

Hopefully 20/21,000 will be at The Valley for an unforgettable day. I hope to see you all there soon #COYA
    Stupid question, but I’m guessing you live in Finland, you have a season ticket?

my cousin in australia must be a contender 
  • 3k away fans, 12k home fans so around 15k

14,287 Combination of hols, being on Sky, nervousness re Covid and no “what!?! wow!!  Charlton just signed who”? factors. 

Agreed, there are negative factors - getting on a crowded train to go to the game will put  a few people off for a start - and the transfer business hasn't been sufficiently eye catching to attract more "casual" fans.
  • DOUCHER said:
    se9addick said:
    I have a season ticket and wish I could be there.

my cousin in australia must be a contender 
    Can’t get too much further than that!