Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Many On Saturday ?

Comments

• Options
    15,234…… 
  • Options
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    se9addick said:
    I have a season ticket and wish I could be there.
    But because the government have only just relaxed the rules for quarrentine for european vaccinated travellers the flights and testing is to expensive at such late notice!

I'll be cheering the lads on from the tv though.

Hopefully 20/21,000 will be at The Valley for an unforgettable day. I hope to see you all there soon #COYA
    Stupid question, but I’m guessing you live in Finland, you have a season ticket?

Wonder where the furthest away season ticket holder is located?!
    my cousin in australia must be a contender 
    No good if he doesn't do the away games
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    The club looks to have sold about 270 tickets so far today, which isn't great for a Monday, although print-at-home is likely to have shifted the buying patterns. Based on the system, I'd say we were somewhere around the 17,000 mark if you allow for 3,000 Wednesday. That is more likely to be an overestimate than an underestimate, because there can be seats not available publicly that aren't occupied and I'm guessing the closed areas are about 2,000 in total. They could be a bit more than that in practice.

The actual on the day will be a good 2,000-plus lower than the announced, I expect.
  • Options
    Seriously , third tier guff, live on a Saturday 5.30pm and Covidian times and Wednesday will have something like 3k …
    Not in a gazillion years could we ever get anywhere near those maaaasive away numbers …. Impressive beyond 

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Going out on a limb here. 20,027.
  • Options
    Reckon we will break 20k ir get close
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If the latest bollocks on the transfer thread is actually correct, about two attacking players 19-20.

If not, 16-17
  • Options
    Will the opening of the Lord Llewelyn Stand make a difference?

I’m optimistically going for 18-20k.
  • Options
    5. 30 kick off will put a few off. Lucky to get 15k 
    Seriously? 5.30 ko........Ive just paid out 192 quid for the Charlton TV season ticket.....thats a 2.30am kick off here bugger!

On another point, I wonder how many Charlton International TV season tickets have been sold?
  • Options
    A couple of decent signings and around 19,000.....no signings, around 16,000
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    16,000ish
  • Options
    Three pints before and two after
  • Options
    16,001…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me and my mate are doing our bit by bringing 6 non Charlton supporting friends with us.

• Options
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Me and my mate are doing our bit by bringing 6 non Charlton supporting friends with us.

are they Wednesday fans?
  • Options
    Won’t be there,  still plenty of cricket to be played before football on Saturdays returns for me but sisters, niece and nephews using our season tickets 
  • Options
    Should be 20k + under normal circumstances, but probably closer to 16k. Either way, I'm
     pretty sure itl be a great atmosphere. 
  • Options
    Seriously , third tier guff, live on a Saturday 5.30pm and Covidian times and Wednesday will have something like 3k …
    Not in a gazillion years could we ever get anywhere near those maaaasive away numbers …. Impressive beyond 

yeah but remember half of them live in London and the other half haven't been allowed out of Sheffield for the best part of 18 months ;) 
  • Options