Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Many On Saturday ?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Had a quick look at the ticket office and it seems we’re near the 20K mark already. 
    are you counting the 'closed' blocks as sold?
    There are no longer any closed blocks. I could only see the AC stand. Just a few people sitting in the block near the away end..

I've moved to Block L in the West Stand for this season. It was relatively empty until just before kick off. Then most seats filled. The roof leaking meant seats in the top row had been taped off.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Crusty54 said:
    Had a quick look at the ticket office and it seems we’re near the 20K mark already. 
    are you counting the 'closed' blocks as sold?
    There are no longer any closed blocks. I could only see the AC stand. Just a few people sitting in the block near the away end..

I've moved to Block L in the West Stand for this season. It was relatively empty until just before kick off. Then most seats filled. The roof leaking meant seats in the top row had been taped off.
    The closed blocks weren’t on sale, at least online. Good to see the covers removed yesterday. Was always pointless.
  • Options
    Curbs stand really looked empty yesterday. 
    Wednesday will have bought some of the biggest away support this year until Pompey and Sunderland probably maybe the Pikies ? 
  • Options
    Wednesday will have bought some of the biggest away support this year until Pompey and Sunderland probably maybe the Pikies ? 
    & Ipswich ?
  • Options
    & Ipswich ?
    They will fill it with their subs etc😉
  • Options
    I’ve made this point before, but the family stand was virtually sold out - 30 tickets available on Saturday morning, mostly single seats. But just look at the numbers actually sitting there... 🤷

People booking the cheap seats and then moving elsewhere in the ground.