Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v AFC Wimbledon | Tuesday 10th August | 7:45PM | Match Preview | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Wimbledon playing a young side. Only 2 players over 23
  • Options
    Has anyone else lost sound? Thanks
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Croydon said:
    No Schwartz. Who's Roddy? An academy lad?
    The Technical Director’s son 
    Here’s his last appearance in preseason:
    https://youtu.be/JMh8JK1xwLU
     I believe this is the box to box midfielder we have been chasing all summer, we outbid Ipswich at last !
  • Options
    This is a first team fixture so should be treated as one. The team that played on Sat should be playing tonight.....all bar having Ronnie on the bench. 

The fact that neither scenarios look likely means I wont be going. This competition is the League Cup. I remember Paul.Walsh scoring a hat trick for us in this round. And Bowyer the same at Selhurst against the real Wimbledon (even the OS is getting confused between 2 completely different teams). 
    You can't piss your pants all day everyday on here complaining about us needing to sign more players (WE RELEASED 16 I HEARD) because the first team is too small and we'll struggle if we get injuries and then piss those same pants about us rotating in kids for a mid-week cup game at the start of the season. Well, obviously you can but it's daft.
    Oh the irony......
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Gills winning 0-1 goal by ...... (careful now) ...... Sithole
  • Options
    Won't be able to be on here tonight as the game being on VP only means I can't access the apps/websites custom media player at the same time as using another app.

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Nigel definitely went to the School of Good Blokes with SCP. Not just having photos with all kids near the front of the stand, he asks them their name, what they think the score will be etc. 

It’s all those small little things speaking to them that can make a kids night.

well done Nige 

Glad he made your night mate but hope you told him you're really a grown up after you gave your name.
  • Options
    Playing that bloody song!
  • Options
    This is a first team fixture so should be treated as one. The team that played on Sat should be playing tonight.....all bar having Ronnie on the bench. 

The fact that neither scenarios look likely means I wont be going. This competition is the League Cup. I remember Paul.Walsh scoring a hat trick for us in this round. And Bowyer the same at Selhurst against the real Wimbledon (even the OS is getting confused between 2 completely different teams). 
    You can't piss your pants all day everyday on here complaining about us needing to sign more players (WE RELEASED 16 I HEARD) because the first team is too small and we'll struggle if we get injuries and then piss those same pants about us rotating in kids for a mid-week cup game at the start of the season. Well, obviously you can but it's daft.
    Oh the irony......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Audio link for those with access:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/live-audio
  • Options
    Nigel definitely went to the School of Good Blokes with SCP. Not just having photos with all kids near the front of the stand, he asks them their name, what they think the score will be etc. 

It’s all those small little things speaking to them that can make a kids night.

well done Nige 
    Bowyer would have nutted them
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Gills winning 0-1 goal by ...... (careful now) ...... Sithole
    An h away from an ironic name
  • Options
    Are goals shown on sky sports news?
    They've shown Suttons goal at Cardiff and the Crewe red card at Hartlepool. 
    Not too sure they're covering all 27 games though. 
  • Options
    Anyone seen Roddy or has his old man pulled a few strings?? 
    not impressed, thought he was the weak link from our youngsters pre season
  • Options
  • Options
    Clayden has won a corner.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Having to use split screen.

Morgan to Clare comes back to Morgan who puts in Ghandour who strikes over from an offside position.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Ipswich losing 0-1

Obviously putting out their third 11
  • Options
    Corner forced by Davison closing the defence
  • Options
    1. 4'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Ben Heneghan.

• Options
    Morgan to Pearce, looked like it went out off the Wimbledon man, but lino gives it the other way.
  • Options
    1. 5'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Jason Pearce (Charlton Athletic) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Albie Morgan with a cross.

• Options
    Reeco scores against Millwall
  • Options
    1. 5'

Post update

George Marsh (AFC Wimbledon) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Millwall 0 Pompey 1 Recco Hackett-Fairchild
    was that HenryIrving's second love child after wagstaff ?
  • Options
    The acoustics in the JS are so fucking good
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    "Mighty" Ipswich 0-1 Newport B)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!