Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlie Kirk (p56 - left by mutual consent)

Comments

• Options

"The American way of life is being dismantled by a group of bitter, deceitful, vengeful activists".

Charlie Kirk

I didn't realise we had just signed a player with refreshingly common sense views of the dire state of the world! Props to Charlie Kirk! 

There is an American radio shock Jock who views on all things are Right wing on every subject; he happens to share a name with our new recruit.

Back to the Footballer who all real Charlton fans want to have a successful time at the valley; and away games  :) 
    Kirk plays on the left wing.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Some interesting chants above. At least we know there’s no secret lyrical geniuses on Charlton Life! 
    Hold up.

I'll have a go:

The time to rise has been engaged
    You're better best to rearrange
    We're talkin' here to you who moan
    Sing along to the Charlie Kirk song

Your finest hour
    Your finest hour

Berry, Buck, Mills, Stipe 1987
    Kudos to anyone trying to make a footy chant out of finest worksong.
  • Options

"The American way of life is being dismantled by a group of bitter, deceitful, vengeful activists".

Charlie Kirk

I didn't realise we had just signed a player with refreshingly common sense views of the dire state of the world! Props to Charlie Kirk! 

There is an American radio shock Jock who views on all things are Right wing on every subject; he happens to share a name with our new recruit.

Back to the Footballer who all real Charlton fans want to have a successful time at the valley; and away games  :) 
    Well said @soapboxsam
  • Options
    To the tune of "Sisters are doin' it for themselves" by Annie Lennox and Aretha Franklin

"The assister is doin it for himself
    Scorin' with his own two feet
    Givin' it the Charlie Kirk". 
  • Options
    Work by Rhianna 

Kirk Kirk Kirk Kirk Kirk Kirk
    Super Charlie Kirk Kirk Kirk Kirk Kirk Kirk
    Leave their fullback on the dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt
    There’s something ‘bout that Kirk Kirk Kirk Kirk Kirk Kirk

Fantastic
  • Options
    Shockingly I might actually have to agree with something Karl Robinson said.... Make most of that article right with what he's said 

Would guess we see half an hour from Kirk on Tuesday
  • Options
    Hahaha Robinson more positive about us than a lot of our fans. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    We've got Charlie Kirk, Super Charlie Kirk, I just don't think you understand. He's magic with he's feet, where are all in for a treat, because we've got super Charlie Kirk!
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    This makes me quite depressed as I’m not sure I have ever heard anything accurate or meaningful said by that loud mouth tosser 
  • Options
    Chaaaaaarlie Kirk do do do do do
    Charlie Kirk do do do do do do
    Charlie Kirk do do do do do do
    Charlie Kirk
    Is this to the tune of BABY SHARK!???!??!?
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    Some interesting chants above. At least we know there’s no secret lyrical geniuses on Charlton Life! 
    Hold up.

I'll have a go:

The time to rise has been engaged
    You're better best to rearrange
    We're talkin' here to you who moan
    Sing along to the Charlie Kirk song

Your finest hour
    Your finest hour

Berry, Buck, Mills, Stipe 1987
    Kudos to anyone trying to make a footy chant out of finest worksong.
    I sang it at karaoke whilst on holiday and now the kids keep singing 'your finest hour' to me and I reply as Mike Mills with 'blow your horn.'
  • Options
    edited September 2021
  • Options
    Charlie Kirk, Charlie Kirk, Charlie Kirk.

Some twat called him Charlie Gilbert last week !!

Apologies from Soapbox Sam  :#
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Spot on there mate! ....Old ones are the best B)
  • Options
    Awful without the ball. Not a team player and not better than Clayden. 
  • Options
    Awful without the ball. Not a team player and not better than Clayden. 
    Certainly needs to track back better.

Was extremely telling today when Cheltenham scored their first

He was jogging back whilst Gunter had to keep an eye on both their Full-Back and Winger, funnily when Kirk / Gunter did get forward it was impossible to get anywhere because the Cheltenham duo opposite them were working together
  • Options
    Get the impression that pace and power are more important than technical skill in league 1. Better to have Leko or Washington running in behind that someone playing in front of the back 4.
  • Options
    A right footed left winger Souaré comes onand centres superbly with is left.  Kirk offers very little, back tracks and can only come inside which decent fullbacks can handle.
    He's a left back and has played in the Premier league and for his country, so you'd hope he could kick a ball with his left foot.
  • Options
    He is clearly a better player than he showed today I just hope he has the skill set to shine in an Adkins team

• Options
    Mentioned it in the match thread that I've been very underwhelmed by him so far. 

On the face of it - seems to have very little pace, only wants to cut inside on his right but does not have a trick to get past a player and does not track back.

But to be honest it's so hard to judge at the moment with the team just playing awful football, and him not necessarily having a the sort of full back behind him he needs. 
  • Options
    Mentioned it in the match thread that I've been very underwhelmed by him so far. 

On the face of it - seems to have very little pace, only wants to cut inside on his right but does not have a trick to get past a player and does not track back.

But to be honest it's so hard to judge at the moment with the team just playing awful football, and him not necessarily having a the sort of full back behind him he needs. 
    Yep, so many players were off their game in the first half, Cheltenham was never going to be an easy game, but they certainly had the better of us all over the park.
  • Options
    Kirk showed nothing today.