Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Elliot Lee - gone to Wrexham (p15)

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    Proper good player, seems that half a yard ahead in this league so wins a lot of the 50/50s etc by reading it.

Can see him starting to get on the scoresheet more with the runs he makes too.
    As per the above from Nov 21, I really rated him for the first few months.  Form really dropped off though.

Glad he's doing well, seems a decent bloke.
  • Options
    I suggested George Maris as one id love on the transfer thread last summer, finally feel vindicated about a random name I've thrown out for once
  • Options
    Started well for us if I recall correctly. Even his dad took an interest in us at that time. Really pleased he’s doing well. 
  • Options
    edited February 29
    He started very well then became very predicable. 

Another CM that CL rated as 'best CM in league' before they managed to receive their mid-term contact lenses.
  • Options
    He did really well for us until we started calling him the white Pele. Too much pressure. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    He started very well then became very predicable. 
    r mid-term contact lenses.

Another CM that CL rated as 'best CM in league' before they manager to receive their  mid-term contact lenses.
    Great, descriptive phrase that.
  • Options
    The most embarrassing song about a CAFC player ever - ridiculous 
  • Options
    He did really well for us until we started calling him the white Pele. Too much pressure. 
    White Pele, Scottish Pirlo, maybe we should stop comparing bang average (or worse) midfielders to the world's greats for a bit?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Numbers are nonsense. I think I'm pretty good at my job but put me somewhere I don't like with colleagues who aren't really capable or motivated and I reckon my performance would suffer 
  • Options

42nd best player in football league according to Four Four Two. 
  • Options
    Nominated for Lge 2 player of the year