Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sam Lavelle - gone to Carlisle on a 2year deal (p22)

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2021
    A 3 month injury then, if it's the same as Pearce's, so potentially back by late January

With Innis and Lavelle fit by the end of the transfer window, that might mean another CB won't be a priority
    Depends on how well Elewere is managing to step up I think. Inniss is due to be fit by the end of January and due to be crocked again a few weeks later. 
  • Options
    Wouldn't resign Inniss he's made of glass. Shame as I rate him
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    A 3 month injury then, if it's the same as Pearce's, so potentially back by late January

With Innis and Lavelle fit by the end of the transfer window, that might mean another CB won't be a priority
    Depends on how well Elewere is managing to step up I think. Inniss is due to be fit by the end of January and due to be crocked again a few weeks later. 
    Lavelle, Pearce, Famewo plus Innis and Elewere is a decent selection to cover 2 CB slots, if Jacko prefers a RB in the right hand position.
  • Options
    Pearcey gives a lot, on and off the pitch, good role model for the young uns.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Is the 3rd year his option or ours?
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Agree with this, he's a good player but someone who is generally going to miss half the season simply can't be relied on. 

If it wasn't for his constant injuries i've no doubt he'd be playing at a higher level.
  • Options
    Am sure I saw that interview before the Morecambe game. 
  • Options
    Well it does say that in the piece @mendonca :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good to see him out! Surprised to see him training in the same session as Matthews - he will have been out for 2 months next week. 

Innis running at full pelt good to see too.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Playing for the U23s today. Our back line is going to be ridiculous competitive if he gets back and fit and we have no more injuries. 
    We might just need Lavelle at centre forward. :smile:

Well he does have as many league goals as Davison, Leko or Lee...
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Playing for the U23s today. Our back line is going to be ridiculous competitive if he gets back and fit and we have no more injuries. 

Well he knows where the net is...
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

started off as a striker/forward/goalscorer
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

started off as a striker/forward/goalscorer
    An attacker, a goal getter? 
  • Options
    Strange signing for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    Strange signing for me
    As a player or the position he plays? We knew Inniss would spend time out injured so needed an alternative at RCB, was too early to throw Deji in.
  • Options
    felt like a last minute one, got turned down by our A signing and went for him. Also not rated by the people i know
  • Options
    Who was the A signing CB? I can't remember the name now. Lavelle is decent and is allowed to improve! Promotion captain at a young age. Decent. 

We just expected it all to click after signing so many players so late, as we are Charlton!
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Who was the A signing CB? I can't remember the name now. Lavelle is decent and is allowed to improve! Promotion captain at a young age. Decent. 

We just expected it all to click after signing so many players so late, as we are Charlton!
    Jason Kerr, went to Wigan 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Lavelle is fine but doesn't strike me as someone that will go above League One. 
  • Options
    Has he played double-figures of games for us yet?
  • Options
    Lavelle seems to have been signed specifically so we had a decent, not super expensive CB as cover for Innis' inevitable injuries.... And then picked up a flukey long term injury at exactly the wrong time. 
  • Options
    Any reason Kerr has just played 4 games this season for Wigan?