Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THOMAS SANDGAARD COMPLETES FIRST YEAR OWNERSHIP ON SATURDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER

12346»

Comments

• Options
    I bought some shares in Zynex when he bought us...just checked and they are down 33% in a year.  I wonder how much bearing that has on investment and/or the sacking of Adkins...
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    I bought some shares in Zynex when he bought us...just checked and they are down 33% in a year.  I wonder how much bearing that has on investment and/or the sacking of Adkins...
    That’s an interesting investment strategy.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    iainment said:
    CafcWest said:
    That’s an interesting investment strategy.
    Just happened to have some spare cash in my HL Trading Account - so thought - why not - just for a punt.  Maybe Sandgaard thought the same thing when he bought us...
  • Options
    Beginning to wonder if he’s an agent for Roland, given the way things are going !
  • Options
    Beginning to wonder if he’s an agent for Roland, given the way things are going !
    I mentioned this some time ago and the fact they could both benefit if we go under and flats are built on The Valley and I got called out. 

With RD owning the assets and TS overseeing relegation it does make you wonder. 
  • Options
    For me as long as the club is not in the Premier league the property play will always be part of owners/custodians thinking. Beit even simply moving away from Sparrows Lane to an all singing dancing cat 1 campus with the ability to monetise progressively.
  • Options
    CafcWest said:

So is now a good time to buy them? (serious question)
  • Options
    I mentioned this some time ago and the fact they could both benefit if we go under and flats are built on The Valley and I got called out. 

The plot straight from Ted Lasso. Hire a really nice bloke who knows nothing about football to purposely relegate the team.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Don't be so ridiculous. 
    Could only happen to Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Except that Sandgaard's not going to remotely benefit from relegation?

I know emotions are strong but this is just silly. 
  • Options
    I must be living in an alternative  reality. 
    Roland owns the valley. 
    Roland owns sparrows lane. 
    We are almost bottom of the third division. 
    I won't be singing  that stupid song that's for sure. 
    Perhaps Tommy can play his guitar while you sing along. 
    Yeah, no point having a Charlton if they're not winning all the time is there? Fuck off Sandgaard, should have let us die if you weren't going to win all the matches.
    You're conflating two different things. Sandgaard is the reason we have a Charlton at all. That doesn't mean it's perfect, but the quality of the football is a separate issue to the fact we can all quite comfortably take a moment to appreciate that thanks to the man we have a team to be pissed off at. If you can't separate acknowledgement of him saving us from being annoyed that we lost to Cheltenham then it sounds like you'll only be happy when we're winning, and this might not be the right club for that
    I am sure Blackpool 72 can answer for himself but as the name suggests 
    only be happy when we are winning is well of line …… Many people have seen us lose over years and when we win 4-1 away to QPR you might just know we are in it for LIFE.
    My first ever away match.
    Can comfortably state that things haven't always been so good.......
  • Options

Who’s your dealer, cause you are off your tits
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

Except that Sandgaard's not going to remotely benefit from relegation?

I know emotions are strong but this is just silly. 
    He'd benefit if RD split the profit with him.

Not that I believe it's a possibility at all.