Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Sunderland vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 23rd October 2021

Comments

• Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Jessie said:
    If Jacko gets the job permanently he'll be the most handsome manager we've ever had 😎

You guuyyyys!!!!🤣
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    If Jacko gets the job permanently he'll be the most handsome manager we've ever had B)
    WHAT………Iain dowie??
  • Options
    "Listen, Sandgaard might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it,".

"Let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he's done since he's come in. Jacko's at the wheel, man. He's doing it. He's doing his thing. Charlton are on the way BACK."

It was a joke... If you can read through the words of the quote you'll realise its what Rio Ferdinand said about Ole Gunne Solskjaer after they beat PSG 3-1 in the Champions League a few years ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Listen, Sandgaard might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it,".

"Let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he's done since he's come in. Jacko's at the wheel, man. He's doing it. He's doing his thing. Charlton are on the way BACK."

It was a joke... If you can read through the words of the quote you'll realise its what Rio Ferdinand said about Ole Gunne Solskjaer after they beat PSG 3-1 in the Champions League a few years ago
    For someone in the USA that reference is far to obscure. 😂
  • Options
    Jacko said he played a 352 who played where anyone?  Only two CBs were on!
  • Options
    Unreal away end. Up there with Pompey a few years back. What. A. Win 
  • Options
    Jacko now is 2-0-0 as a manager.
    4-0-0 if you include the Pizza Cup matches he unofficially took. 
  • Options
    Matthews played more or less as the RCB.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Matthews played more or less as the RCB.

Leko played RWB - Dobson was holding midfield with Gilbey and Lee just ahead of him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2021
    Croydon said:
    Unreal away end. Up there with Pompey a few years back. What. A. Win 
    Quite an unpopular opinion on here but our away support is good.
    @oohaahmortimer, ave a word!  ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Well I watched the pre-show and then exiled myself from the internet, radio and any other sources of information til 5pm, at which point I switched to the bbc website hoping we'd kept a clean sheet, and was pleasantly surprised to discover we've won. Although I was slightly confused at the formation they reckon we were playing:
    Sunderland Away formation
    Can someone who actually watched the game explain what it really was?
  • Options
    Very much as predicted
  • Options
    For a free hit that went pretty well. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Well I watched the pre-show and then exiled myself from the internet, radio and any other sources of information til 5pm, at which point I switched to the bbc website hoping we'd kept a clean sheet, and was pleasantly surprised to discover we've won. Although I was slightly confused at the formation they reckon we were playing:
    Sunderland Away formation
    Can someone who actually watched the game explain what it really was?
    Jacko said afterwards 3-5-2