Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

English Football League 2022-23: Championship, League One and League Two to start on 30 July

Comments

• Options
    Another awful late decision
  • Options
    Didn't realise there were so many games being played in League 1 tonight....

Until half were postponed that is. 
  • Options
    Bolton ahead BUT Dion Charles has been sent off for violent conduct, so unless they win an appeal will miss Saturday's game
  • Options
    Ipswich 4-0 up at HT against Morecambe...
  • Options
    Bolton ahead BUT Dion Charles has been sent off for violent conduct, so unless they win an appeal will miss Saturday's game
    Suggestions that the wrong man was sent off, and that it was Kachunga who actually punched an opponent!
  • Options
    Suggestions that the wrong man was sent off, and that it was Kachunga who actually punched an opponent!
    To be fair to Kachunga he tells the Ref that he was the one that punched the defender in the stomach but the Ref chose to ignore him

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12794692/referee-sends-wrong-player-off-for-violent-conduct-dion-charles-wrongly-sees-red#:~:text=Dion Charles was sent off,to strike an opposing player.
  • Options
    Assume that will get overturned, but how bad is the ref? Charles was 10 yards away and it's not as if they look alike.
  • Options
    Assume that will get overturned, but how bad is the ref? Charles was 10 yards away and it's not as if they look alike.
    I suspect that it was the linesman that actually spotted the incident and the Ref was ball watching because both Charles and Kachunga run to the linesman to protest. 
  • Options
    I suspect that it was the linesman that actually spotted the incident and the Ref was ball watching because both Charles and Kachunga run to the linesman to protest. 
    I suspect it was the linesman's guidedog who spotted it.

That's some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. The players don't look at all alike, and they weren't near each other at the time either!

• Options
    Dion Charles' red card has been overturned as suspected.

Kachunga will now miss the game against us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They should both be banned. Indeed the whole Bolton first team squad, to teach them a lesson. Make them play their Under 14s on Saturday!
    And you know what would happen...
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

They should both be banned. Indeed the whole Bolton first team squad, to teach them a lesson. Make them play their Under 14s on Saturday!
    And you know what would happen...
    Frozen pitch, game postponed?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Gillingham have done a goal!!

This is not a drill!! 
    They have just got an "unbelievable Jeff" 😳 bonkers turn around.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Gillingham have done a goal!!

This is not a drill!! 
    They have just got an "unbelievable Jeff" 😳 bonkers turn around.
    Amazing turnaround since the new owner came in, and they've been able to strengthen their squad.
  • Options
    With the signings they're making i'd be surprised if Gillingham don't charge up the table in the second half of the season.
  • Options
    With the signings they're making i'd be surprised if Gillingham don't charge up the table in the second half of the season.
    Indeed they'll finish nearer the playoffs than the relegation places
  • Options
    Heartbreak for Big Duncan as Shrewsbury score after 90+4 and 90+8 to beat FGR...
  • Options
    Louis Barry has gone on loan to Salford.

A much vaunted talent, but so far both his L1 loan moves have flopped.
  • Options
    Charlton Derby this afternoon... Fleetwood vs Burton

Stockley starts for the hosts... MacGillivray for Burton, whilst Kirk is on the bench

No involvement for Lavelle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DJ starts on the bench for Wimbledon
  • Options
    Charlton Derby this afternoon... Fleetwood vs Burton

Stockley starts for the hosts... MacGillivray for Burton, whilst Kirk is on the bench

No involvement for Lavelle
    MacG played well last week. That must have encouraged Burton to keep shopping in SE7
  • Options
    I see Stockley has scored.
  • Options
    Akpom on fire, bring him to euros
  • Options
    Millwall 5th with games in hand ffs
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    I see Stockley has scored.
    Oshilaja equalises then Kirk gets a 90+6 winner!
  • Options
    So common thread here is how bad it must be to play for Charlton.
  • Options
    Plymouth have just lost their first choice Goalkeeper to an ACL
  • Options
    Plymouth have just lost their first choice Goalkeeper to an ACL
    Bad news for them

Looking at the table, if Derby win their game in hand over Plymouth, they'll be just 5 points behind. I can see Plymouth being this season's L1 heartbreak story, like Shrewsbury were when they beat us in the playoffs.
  • Options
    Sheff Wed
    Ipswich
    Derby

need them 3 up cos they’d be our biggest rivals for next seasons promotion push 😐