Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon away tickets (Ed. now 5th April p16)

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2022
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    None of the stations are that near the ground anyway, so it's not as if all the fans (home and away) will be arriving in the same way and targeting the same pubs
    Leather Bottle is half way between Earlsfield station and the ground. 
    That’s a bastard of a walk

It’s only ten mins to the pub. Probably another ten to the ground? But it’s home fans only apparently. 
  • Options
    I registered on AFC Wimbledon a few years ago so I can get in home end as they are a muggy bunch of low turn out supporters but can’t be arsed 
  • Options
    Not sure what happened but just happened to check the Charlton Website and just got ticket come up available. Purchased and confirmation came through.
  • Options
    Not sure what happened but just happened to check the Charlton Website and just got ticket come up available. Purchased and confirmation came through.
    Maybe the ticket office forgot to put the clocks forward  ;)
  • Options
    Does anyone know the coach pick up times for Wimbledon on Tuesday?
  • Options
    Does anyone know the coach pick up times for Wimbledon on Tuesday?
    Coach 1

Canterbury 15.45
    Bexleyheath 16.45
    Eltham 17.00 
    Charlton 17.15

Coach 2

Larkfield 15.50
    Gravesend 16.15
    Dartford 16.30 
    Bexleyheath 16.45
    Charlton 17.15

https://booking.cafc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Valley Away
  • Options
    I've got 3 adult tickets spare (£66)  if someone would like them ? 
  • Options
    yes please.  Have sent a DM.
  • Options
    Athletico - they are yours - I've responded on DM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There were only 15 tickets to start with.
    Genius
  • Options
    They were selling under 22 and under 5’s tickets only this morning bizarre !!
    Spares ? 
  • Options
    Still after spares if anyone's given up after todays game ;)
  • Options
    After a spare if anyone has one to sell 
  • Options
    Any parking advice for a friend ? 
  • Options
    Depends where your friend lives but I’d put it in any residential street with houses either side of the road and the Wimbledon side of Haydons Road.. that’s the end where the old ground used to be…check the street plates for parking times, they should be good for after 6.30, Ringo before that time (some streets around town have parking restrictions til much later, 10 I think near the theatre). 
  • Options
    I have a spare tonight if anyone is looking, meet at the ground. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Plaaayer said:
    Apologies. My friend already managed to get a spare. Please ignore my DM. Sorry.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Depends where your friend lives but I’d put it in any residential street with houses either side of the road and the Wimbledon side of Haydons Road.. that’s the end where the old ground used to be…check the street plates for parking times, they should be good for after 6.30, Ringo before that time (some streets around town have parking restrictions til much later, 10 I think near the theatre). 
    Think it’s 5:30 round there. 
  • Options
    Driving with my bro to Herne Hill, park there and a train to Hayden’s Road.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two adult tickets now available

Two coach tickets from Charlton also available.

PM if interested
  • Options

WHERE TO DRINK

The Earslfield and The Halfway House - both adjacent to Earlsfield train station and a 15-minute walk down Garratt Lane to the visitors’ turnstiles – are the designated pubs for away fans.

If purchasing drinks inside the stadium, supporters should be aware that AFC Wimbledon have implemented a reusable beer cup scheme to replace all single use plastic pint cups. Once fans have finished their drink, they are required to put these cups within the reusable cup bins located around the stadium.

WHERE TO PARK

There are limited parking options available, with no spaces inside the ground and Controlled Parking Zones in the local area. Some nearby streets are free to park from 4.30pm onwards, but check any signage before leaving your car.

Public car parks are available in the centre of Wimbledon, around a 30-minute walk from the ground. These include Broadway car park on Russell Road (SW19 1QG), St George’s Road car park (SW19 4EA), and Queens Road car park (SW19 8LN).

Where possible, supporters are advised to travel by public transport.

TRAIN TRAVEL

The stadium is well served by public transport links, with Earlsfield Station (trains to Waterloo and the South West), Haydons Road (Thameslink and Southern trains to the South Coast, Central London and Hertfordshire) and Tooting Broadway (London Underground, Northern Line) all within walking distance

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/624bf761beeb6/away-day-guide-plough-lane

• Options
    Two adult tickets now available

Two coach tickets from Charlton also available.

PM if interested
    Gone
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:
    Is this still available please
  • Options
    clive said:

WHERE TO DRINK

The Earslfield and The Halfway House - both adjacent to Earlsfield train station and a 15-minute walk down Garratt Lane to the visitors’ turnstiles – are the designated pubs for away fans.

If purchasing drinks inside the stadium, supporters should be aware that AFC Wimbledon have implemented a reusable beer cup scheme to replace all single use plastic pint cups. Once fans have finished their drink, they are required to put these cups within the reusable cup bins located around the stadium.

WHERE TO PARK

There are limited parking options available, with no spaces inside the ground and Controlled Parking Zones in the local area. Some nearby streets are free to park from 4.30pm onwards, but check any signage before leaving your car.

Public car parks are available in the centre of Wimbledon, around a 30-minute walk from the ground. These include Broadway car park on Russell Road (SW19 1QG), St George’s Road car park (SW19 4EA), and Queens Road car park (SW19 8LN).

TRAIN TRAVEL

The stadium is well served by public transport links, with Earlsfield Station (trains to Waterloo and the South West), Haydons Road (Thameslink and Southern trains to the South Coast, Central London and Hertfordshire) and Tooting Broadway (London Underground, Northern Line) all within walking distance

Is it just a 15 minute walk from Earlsfield station ? I only ever drive down there when passing through and whilst I naturally tend to walk a lot and further I can’t picture that just being a 15 minute stroll…probably the equivalent of making the Angistein the away fans pub at Charlton I guess. 
  • Options
    clive said:

WHERE TO DRINK

WHERE TO PARK

TRAIN TRAVEL

Is it just a 15 minute walk from Earlsfield station ? I only ever drive down there when passing through and whilst I naturally tend to walk a lot and further I can’t picture that just being a 15 minute stroll…probably the equivalent of making the Angistein the away fans pub at Charlton I guess. 
    Google Maps says it’s 18 mins walk from the station to the ground (think the away end is on the station side of the ground though so could be slightly quicker). 

The Halfway House looks like the slightly better option of the two pubs so will head there. 
  • Options
    I managed to get 4 tickets when they went live at 2pm on Thursday!  Where's everyone drinking?  I work in Wimbledon so may just stay in town and then travel up
  • Options
    clive said:

WHERE TO DRINK

WHERE TO PARK

TRAIN TRAVEL

I've done that walk a load of times. It's easy 20 mins if you walk flat out.
    If I was leaving the ground I reckon I'd just about make Earlsfield station in 30 minutes.
    There are buses that run along that road.
  • Options
    Last minute change of plans - two spare adult tickets for tonight available. Can meet Victoria/Clapham Junction (pref on platform) to handover. PM if interested. 
  • Options
    Hi all, if anyone is looking to get tickets off their hands for tonight's game, I am looking for two adults. Will be coming from Beckenham but happy to meet anywhere realistic. Cheers.