Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon away tickets (Ed. now 5th April p16)

Comments

• Options
    clive said:
    710 tickets remaining.
    Do you reckon these will make the Valley Gold phase on Friday morning ? 
  • Options
    clive said:
    710 tickets remaining.
    580 points + VG on Friday morning, I think it will make that. The phases after 500 points might be touch and go
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    clive said:
    710 tickets remaining.
    I’d say almost definitely and I’d expect there to be a good few hundred remaining.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    clive said:
    710 tickets remaining.
    580 points + VG on Friday morning, I think it will make that. The phases after 500 points might be touch and go
    Cheers. It says 580 OR Valley Gold, not both. I have Valley Gold but only 225 points or thereabouts. So I should be OK, fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    Belv said:
    clive said:
    710 tickets remaining.
    I’d say almost definitely and I’d expect there to be a good few hundred remaining.
    Thank you. I certainly hope so. 
  • Options
    How did they work out that Valley gold members gets priority over season ticket holders for two years and 4 away games (500 points) ? 
  • Options
    How did they work out that Valley gold members gets priority over season ticket holders for two years and 4 away games (500 points) ? 
    Season tickets for 2 years + 11 away games does not get as much priority as Valley Gold under this allocation.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    clive said:
    710 tickets remaining.
    Cheers. It says 580 OR Valley Gold, not both. I have Valley Gold but only 225 points or thereabouts. So I should be OK, fingers crossed. 
    I think on Friday morning it’s 580 & Valley Gold rather than or?

• Options
    The worst performance I have ever seen from us was a Boxing Day game at Plough Lane a good few years back.
    We lost of course, our performance was disgraceful an absolute no show from the entire team.
    Anyone else remember this game and can fill in the shameful details?
    Incidentally, our Boxing Day results have not been much to shout about over the years!
    Wooden seats, freezing cold?
    Oh yes…..it’s all coming back to me now…..unfortunately! ☹️
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    clive said:
    710 tickets remaining.

Think it has since been amended to read “Or”.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Belv said:
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    clive said:
    710 tickets remaining.

Think it has since been amended to read “Or”.
    You’re correct, apologies 
  • Options
    Phase 3 to start soon, 692 tickets remain.
  • Options
    I have 595 points according to the system, but it should be 600 as a result of attending Tuesday’s game against Villa. The system hasn’t updated those points for whatever reason.

Why do they have a 9.30am phase when the ticket office doesn’t even open until 11am?!
  • Options
    On my profile should it say anywhere that I am a Valley Gold member. I can't see it anywhere. 
  • Options
    I've had season tickets for about 7 years and been to loads of away game sbut I'm only on 470. What is this 
  • Options
    Okay, got to the bottom of this: they only count away games going back two years, and obviously they can't count away games where you paid on the day (as I did at MK Dons this season), and for some reason six years of season tickets don't equal much loyalty. Fie upon thee, ticket office 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Phase 3 to start soon, 692 tickets remain.
    Website doesn’t seem to be working properly. And ticket office not open until 11:00. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    On my profile should it say anywhere that I am a Valley Gold member. I can't see it anywhere. 
    Under memberships mate.
  • Options
    Phase 4 to start shortly, 664 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    644 left. Bought mine in phase 4. Roughly 1/3 sold within first 4 phases.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phase 5 to start soon, 628 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    Bagged my 2 thanks for the reminder
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Okay, got to the bottom of this: they only count away games going back two years, and obviously they can't count away games where you paid on the day (as I did at MK Dons this season), and for some reason six years of season tickets don't equal much loyalty. Fie upon thee, ticket office 
    Doesn’t two years of STs = 460 points (2 x 230)?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:
    Ahhhh, so they only count STs going back two years as well. So I only have two STs and one away game. Grr
  • Options
    369 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    I'm on 470 and really hoping there's still some left on Monday :(
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:
    Ahhhh, so they only count STs going back two years as well. So I only have two STs and one away game. Grr
    Thought you had ‘loads’ of away games ? 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:
    Thought you had ‘loads’ of away games ? 
    Historically! I didn't know only the last 2 years counted though!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:
    Yeah I think so. Unfortunately they don’t count every random away match you attended since you were a foetus just to boost your numbers! Two year history seems fair enough to me 
  • Options
    Even when most of those two years have been in the time of plague! Grumble grumble