Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon away tickets (Ed. now 5th April p16)

Comments

• Options
    Got mine today.

Now to work out how to get there.
  • Options
    Got mine today.

That’s actually a challenge, assuming there will be no public transport.

Whats the walk time from the Valley?!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Even when most of those two years have been in the time of plague! Grumble grumble
    I'm pretty they carried forward the previous year as well, so effectively it covers 2018/19 and 2019/20 (until lockdown) plus this season
  • Options
    Got mine today.

I've been scratching my head about that as well!
  • Options
    Got mine today.

I didn't realise the jubilee line is not running, it looks like a bus to Elephant and castle and then northern line to tooting 🤔
  • Options
    Got mine today.

Car.

What.....you're telling me there is no public transport  ??  Really ??  In 2021 when we are all supposed to be carbon neutral by 2030.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there are any wheelchair disabled tickets left from 7 for away end & how many general away tkts left? my 85yr dad's (1st game 1/9/1945) coming up for London for Xmas to stay and were hoping to take him, we have two season tkts (480pts) so can buy Monday at 2pm. We live mile away and this is one away game we all want to go to. Hoping that club will if it sells out increase away ticket allocation, seems AFC alter between 1000 & 1400 tickets for away fans?
    For those Addicks travelling over its an easy walk from Tooting Broadway tube (Good pubs, Tooting Market pop up food stalls or pre-match curry?) Leather Bottle pub is good pub to aim for on Garratt Lane or Castle or Antlelope near tube station.Lots of parking nearby which should be free being a bank holiday around Garratt Lane / Burntwood Lane area. 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Does anyone know if there are any wheelchair disabled tickets left from 7 for away end & how many general away tkts left? my 85yr dad's (1st game 1/9/1945) coming up for London for Xmas to stay and were hoping to take him, we have two season tkts (480pts) so can buy Monday at 2pm. We live mile away and this is one away game we all want to go to. Hoping that club will if it sells out increase away ticket allocation, seems AFC alter between 1000 & 1400 tickets for away fans?
    For those Addicks travelling over its an easy walk from Tooting Broadway tube (Good pubs, Tooting Market pop up food stalls or pre-match curry?) Leather Bottle pub is good pub to aim for on Garratt Lane or Castle or Antlelope near tube station.Lots of parking nearby which should be free being a bank holiday around Garratt Lane / Burntwood Lane area. 

update 07.35 Sat

Standard tickets

335 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

14 SEATS AVAILABLE
  • Options
    thanks Clive - so thats 7 wheelchair and 7 carer seats - hopefully these will still be available on Monday at 2pm and General Seats so three generations of Addicks can go to AFC 
  • Options
    Got mine today.

I didn't realise the jubilee line is not running, it looks like a bus to Elephant and castle and then northern line to tooting 🤔
    It is running, only the section near Willesden Green isn't running, so if you can get to North Greenwich or Canada Water, you can take that to London Bridge for the Northern Line

The Overground between Surrey Quays and Clapham Junction also isn't running...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Trams from Beckenham to Wimbledon, then a 20 minutes walk.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Got mine today.

It is running, only the section near Willesden Green isn't running, so if you can get to North Greenwich or Canada Water, you can take that to London Bridge for the Northern Line

When I looked the other day there was nothing from North Greenwich?

TFL journey planner tells you to get a boat!
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Got mine today.

That's really confusing. The journey planner doesn't allow you to use the Jubilee Line from North Greenwich, but the Status Updates page for the 26th Dec shows that section is open!
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Got mine today.

https://content.tfl.gov.uk/planned-track-closures.pdf
  • Options
    That is odd. 

I was planning on getting the DLR from Woolwich to Stratford then onto Bank on the central.

Will check again closer to the time. 
  • Options
    Got mine today.

Oh really, I hope you're right because I had a quick look yesterday and it didn't appear so 👍
  • Options
    306 left.
    29 sold today.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    why not take the Thames Clipper from North Greenwich by O2 to London Bridge then northern line or bus to Tooting Broadway.Thames Clipper has bar, serving alcohol and  you have the option to sail onto Battersea Power Station and then get bus(es) to Tooting Broadway, loads of good pubs and places to eat on Boxing Day.  Easiest is to drive over and park up Burntwood lane area where parking will be free and 10 min walk to ground. 
  • Options
    No clipper service on Boxing Day
  • Options
    why not take the Thames Clipper from North Greenwich by O2 to London Bridge then northern line or bus to Tooting Broadway.Thames Clipper has bar, serving alcohol and  you have the option to sail onto Battersea Power Station and then get bus(es) to Tooting Broadway, loads of good pubs and places to eat on Boxing Day.  Easiest is to drive over and park up Burntwood lane area where parking will be free and 10 min walk to ground. 
    I live near Tooting, some cracking well priced curries there. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably enough of us living ‘locally’ to this one to start a chant ‘live around the corner, we only live around the corner…’
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    No clipper service on Boxing Day
    Once more public transport coming to the rescue of climate change 😆.

You couldn't make it up. You had COP26 saying this & that and signing last minute agreements.....and then you find you cant get across london at xmas. Politicians of all persuasions should hang their heads in shame.  

As for tickets......We can get our 2 on Monday. Hopefully there will still been some left.

• Options
    The worst performance I have ever seen from us was a Boxing Day game at Plough Lane a good few years back.
    We lost of course, our performance was disgraceful an absolute no show from the entire team.
    Anyone else remember this game and can fill in the shameful details?
    Incidentally, our Boxing Day results have not been much to shout about over the years!
    I was at a Boxing Day game too. 1989 we lost 3-1. Dismal day out 
  • Options
    Trams from Beckenham Junction are running but NOT from Elmers End.
  • Options
    Are we running a coach to Wimbledon?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Magic. It’s just a two mile walk from my house, but we’re off to the in-laws on Boxing Day. 🙁
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Magic. It’s just a two mile walk from my house, but we’re off to the in-laws on Boxing Day. 🙁
    sorry, you’ve had months to come up with a plan, posting that is pathetic. Living that close and not going to this one ? Sort it out. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    sorry, you’ve had months to come up with a plan, posting that is pathetic. Living that close and not going to this one ? Sort it out. 
    Maybe next season with a more convenient date 
  • Options
    Trams from Beckenham Junction are running but NOT from Elmers End.
    Seems the best option then 50 mins on the tram then 15 minute walk to ground via a temperance hall of some sort. Any CIU clubs in Wimbledon?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Yeah, we’re gonna walk it. Good luck the rest of you