Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon away tickets (Ed. now 5th April p16)

Comments

• Options
    Trams from Beckenham Junction are running but NOT from Elmers End.
    Seems the best option then 50 mins on the tram then 15 minute walk to ground via a temperance hall of some sort. Any CIU clubs in Wimbledon?

Pretty sure this place used to have a CIU sign outside. It’s located at the back of Wimbledon Theatre. The walk to the new ground from there (Wimbledon town centre) to the ground is probably 20 - 25 minutes. Usually loads of black cabs at the station if you don’t want to walk though it will be Boxing Day so those rich cabbies might take a day off and you’ll have to Uber it if you’re feeling lazy 

• Options
    Trams from Beckenham Junction are running but NOT from Elmers End.
    Seems the best option then 50 mins on the tram then 15 minute walk to ground via a temperance hall of some sort. Any CIU clubs in Wimbledon?
    No idea, I have been refused membership.  For life.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Magic. It’s just a two mile walk from my house, but we’re off to the in-laws on Boxing Day. 🙁
    sorry, you’ve had months to come up with a plan, posting that is pathetic. Living that close and not going to this one ? Sort it out. 
    Maybe next season with a more convenient date 
    The holiday season is inconvenient for many.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    The worst performance I have ever seen from us was a Boxing Day game at Plough Lane a good few years back.
    We lost of course, our performance was disgraceful an absolute no show from the entire team.
    Anyone else remember this game and can fill in the shameful details?
    Incidentally, our Boxing Day results have not been much to shout about over the years!
    I was at a Boxing Day game too. 1989 we lost 3-1. Dismal day out 
    That’s the one TEL. 😠
  • Options
    TEL said:
    The worst performance I have ever seen from us was a Boxing Day game at Plough Lane a good few years back.
    We lost of course, our performance was disgraceful an absolute no show from the entire team.
    Anyone else remember this game and can fill in the shameful details?
    Incidentally, our Boxing Day results have not been much to shout about over the years!
    I was at a Boxing Day game too. 1989 we lost 3-1. Dismal day out 
    That’s the one TEL. 😠
    Only bright light was Micky Bennet returning from injury to score only for us to sell him to Wimbledon weeks later. 
  • Options
    DLR from Lewisham Bank then Northern Line to Tooting Broadway seems fairly straightforward (if you live near Lewisham…)
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    anyone else trying to get on website this morning? I'm on but under away tickets the game doesn't appear for sale even though I have enough points now (can I only see Plymouth away)? any suggestions?
  • Options
    anyone else trying to get on website this morning? I'm on but under away tickets the game doesn't appear for sale even though I have enough points now (can I only see Plymouth away)? any suggestions?
    Are you to early for phase 7?
    Phase 7 [500 points]starts in about 20 minutes, 275 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    just realised the next stage is 09.30 not 09.00..
  • Options
    Just nabbed my 2   146 left 09.40am
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone know about parking over there, like somewhere you can pay £5 and leave your car/motorbike relatively safely? Cheers.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    Does anyone know about parking over there, like somewhere you can pay £5 and leave your car/motorbike relatively safely? Cheers.
    Try here

https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8MuKv_rO9AIV2e3tCh2ZBgpgEAAYAiAAEgJxfvD_BwE
  • Options
    104 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    57 tickets remaining
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Croydon said:
    RedPanda said:
    Try here

https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8MuKv_rO9AIV2e3tCh2ZBgpgEAAYAiAAEgJxfvD_BwE
    It’s on a Sunday. You can park most places but check the street signage. Plough Lane is an industrial come retail unit (Lidl, Ford and Vauxhall dealership etc) area with a couple of cemeteries and the flats on the old ground plus around the new one. Park on a street between Plough Lane and Wimbledon and the other side of Haydon’s Road and the house prices probably range between £1m/£1.5m and upwards the closer you get to the Town centre. If you want  a car park, there are some in Wimbledon town centre, indoor and outdoor ones and they will be about a 20-25 minute walk to the ground. 
  • Options
    33 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    Shame we’ve got such a small allocation for this, no idea why 
  • Options
    Small ground 
  • Options
    13.59: the tickets will sell out 
  • Options
    Small ground 
    I mean why have we been given only 1,000 when it’s usually 1,400 tickets available for other clubs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phase 8 starts soon, 27 tickets remain.
  • Options
    Shhhhh
  • Options
    Small ground 
    I mean why have we been given only 1,000 when it’s usually 1,400 tickets available for other clubs
    From Wimbledon's website:

The Cherry Red Records end can theoretically hold 1,466 supporters but that’s something that’s almost entirely beyond our control.

Clearly some of the bigger clubs are going to bring more fans with them than others. Bolton, for example, just about filled the stand with their fans - but that’s not always going to be the case. In fact, they’re the exception rather than the norm. We also have restrictions placed on us depending on the category level of the match so, in reality, we are unlikely to have more than 1200 maximum in there. In fact we are currently restricted to 1000 until we have completed some alterations proposed by the Safety Advisory Group.

• Options
    Small ground 
    From Wimbledon's website:

The Cherry Red Records end can theoretically hold 1,466 supporters but that’s something that’s almost entirely beyond our control.

Clearly some of the bigger clubs are going to bring more fans with them than others. Bolton, for example, just about filled the stand with their fans - but that’s not always going to be the case. In fact, they’re the exception rather than the norm. We also have restrictions placed on us depending on the category level of the match so, in reality, we are unlikely to have more than 1200 maximum in there. In fact we are currently restricted to 1000 until we have completed some alterations proposed by the Safety Advisory Group.

Thanks for the info! 
  • Options

Standard tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    I have never processed a transaction with more steel-eyed efficiency in my entire life 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Sold out within 10 seconds of 2pm
  • Options
    There were tickets available at 14:00 but they had gone by 14:00:20
    :(
  • Options
    Some of you need to work on your refresh game