Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon away tickets (Ed. now 5th April p16)

Comments

• Options
    do wimbledon expect to sell out the home areas for this game do we know? are there buying restrictions??
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Can the ground be trammed from Beckenham Junction?
    Yes.
    You might have to change at East Croydon.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I will be walking from Charlton. Setting off from The Valley at 11am, if anybody fancies joining in
    You'll be there before the coach.
  • Options
    If I'd got a ticket I'd consider walking. If I'd got 2 and my daughter was coming, we'd be driving. 
  • Options

Good luck Leuth , fuck that 
  • Options

Not forgetting the return journey!
  • Options

Wouldn’t think he’d have any strength left for that mate 😉.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Yes.
    The key info is which tram stop is nearest the ground, and how far away that nearness is.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    Yes.
    The key info is which tram stop is nearest the ground, and how far away that nearness is.
    I would look it up for you Seth, but I dont have access to the internet at the moment.
    I actually tried looking it up and ended up mixed up.
    It is hard to go from the tram map to the Google map and make sense of it.
    I also struggled to suss out any route from Tooting Underground to the ground.
    I will be with somebody who can’t walk long distances very easily.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2021
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    Yes.
    TFL said Phipps Bridge but still 3 or 4 miles as requires a bus. Surprised Wimbledon isn’t closer.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    seth plum said:
    MrOneLung said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    Yes.
    I would look it up for you Seth, but I dont have access to the internet at the moment.
    I actually tried looking it up and ended up mixed up.
    It is hard to go from the tram map to the Google map and make sense of it.
    I also struggled to suss out any route from Tooting Underground to the ground.
    I will be with somebody who can’t walk long distances very easily.
    It’s a long time since I used to frequent that part of London Seth but Tooting Broadway would be the tube station I’d use then get the bus up Garrett Lane to Summerstown as it’s a fair old walk. 
  • Options
    Looks like it’s going to be a driving and parking up day.
  • Options
    Wimbledon tram stop is about half an hour walk from the ground. Or jump on the 493 towards Tooting
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    DOUCHER said:
    do wimbledon expect to sell out the home areas for this game do we know? are there buying restrictions??
    There aren't any tickets available on their website - looks like it's sold out completely.
  • Options
    If you are going by tram. Get the tram to Wimbledon. That’s where the pubs are for starters. If you are not local then that’s also going to be the most straight forward place to start your onward journey to the ground and to retrace your journey to after the match. The walk to the ground will take you about 20-25 minutes. You are more likely to spot Wimbledon fans walking in the same direction so will be able to follow them as they go on their tried and tested quickest route. Personally, I wouldn’t bother with the bus unless you are a lazy git or walking isn’t practical for you. The station at Wimbledon usually has black cabs lined up - can’t forecast whether that will be the case on Boxing Day though. 
  • Options
    West2003 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    There aren't any tickets available on their website - looks like it's sold out completely.
    Or is it a case, that because we’ve sold out our end, they put a restriction on theirs?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    West2003 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Or is it a case, that because we’ve sold out our end, they put a restriction on theirs?
    Possibly - there's only one ticket available for their game against Portsmouth, who have sold out their allocation, the week before.
    There's nothing about any restrictions on their website but there could be tickets released from debenture holders in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    This is Wimbledon's first Boxing Day game (with crowds) at their new ground. They'll easily sell out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unless I did it wrong I don't think i'll even get any loyalty points from going to Gateshead. Pisstake that
  • Options
    Unless I did it wrong I don't think i'll even get any loyalty points from going to Gateshead. Pisstake that
    The club is adding those manually apparently
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    The club is adding those manually apparently
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/619e01edd4f54/gateshead-fa-cup-tie-ticket-information
  • Options
    Ahh cheers chaps!
  • Options
    Humble brag lol
  • Options
    Ahh cheers chaps!
    @Pelling1993 were you in the Strawberry pub in Newcastle before the game? 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Ahh cheers chaps!
    I was indeed! 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Ahh cheers chaps!
    I was indeed! 
    You look nothing like your profile picture 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Stewart said:
    Ahh cheers chaps!
    I was indeed! 
    You look nothing like your profile picture 
    You look exactly the same! 
  • Options
    Practising for Boxing Day right now by walking to the Royal Standard and back