Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket 2022

Comments

• Options
    We’re going to knock these off by the end of the day ain’t we! 
  • Options
    Uh oh, here comes the ball box... 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Leuth said:
    Uh oh, here comes the ball box... 
    It strikes again.

He had been leaving so well as well.
  • Options
    87mph offbreak there. Bloke's a cheat code 
  • Options
    Fucking ridiculous. The ball was soft because Lees and Crawley were whacking it.... 
  • Options
    Well batted Zak. Good knock. 
  • Options
    Massive shame that for Crawley. That moved about a mile and a half.

Worst way for him to get out because this will be in the back of his mind every time he leaves from now on.
  • Options

Worst way for him to get out because this will be in the back of his mind every time he leaves from now on.
    At least he didn't edge it to the slips again.
  • Options
    bad luck from zak, absolutely unplayable delivery imo.
  • Options
    Inevitably, the person to be out first, it's Crawley!!!

Disappointed for him, he really needed an innings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd rather he did that. Then its the same problem. This was the solution to the problem and now hes gonna be caught in 2 minds....
  • Options

I'd rather he did that. Then its the same problem. This was the solution to the problem and now hes gonna be caught in 2 minds....
    I think he'll realise that it was just an absolute jaffer. If not, I'm sure mccullum and stokes will let him know that.
  • Options
    nothing to be ashamed of there ZaK .. keep the faith
  • Options
    Cricket facts that don't sound true but are.. 

This is England's 3rd 100 opening partnership of the series. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    After every Grand Prix, Sky publicise a Driver Of The Day prize, voted for by viewers. 

Kohli's performance after that last ball of the session shows why they don't need a Twat Of The Test for their cricket coverage. 
  • Options
    virat giving verbals leaving the field of play. Some times you wish some one just decked him. Imagine him mouthing off to hayden or one of the waughs...
  • Options
    Oh Dear  .. Pope for a duck 1st ball after tea .. as been said, ball changes should be subject to some kind of regulation other than a cheap metal ring gauge 
  • Options
    mm starting to fall apart again  >:)
  • Options
    For christ sake we just needed to calm it down for 10 minutes. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Moronic from Root
  • Options
    Is anyone else finding Kevin Pietersen f&%$*&% annoying?
    Virat isn't going to shag you KP
  • Options
    I wish someone would knock Kohli out.  It'd be worth a ban!
  • Options
    Just woken up from a months deep sleep. Have I missed something because it looks like a usual England collapse. Lots of dot balls & panic ensues.

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Unless the ball explodes into half a dozen pieces... leave the fecking thing alone!
  • Options
    I'd like Pietersen & Kohli to both be flattened.
  • Options
    I wish someone would knock Kohli out.  It'd be worth a ban!
    something on the lines of .. 'shut the fuck up or I'll rip that silly moustache off your hideous boat race' .. and then slap him ((:>)
  • Options
    sorry folks, switched the cricket on 10 mins ago and immediately lost 3 wickets
  • Options
    Go to the dentist. An hour later it's all gone a bit pear shaped
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Is anyone else finding Kevin Pietersen f&%$*&% annoying?
    "If you want to switch me awf, get your remote control, point in the direction of the telly, then you hit the 'mute' button, not before, not after. Then you hit that mute button."

I think there might be a level of hell of kevin pietersen commentating every day occurrences that you do in the same way he commentates a cricket match.