Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Q&A with Thomas Sandgaard Thu 3 March - link to meeting notes p9

edited March 2022 in General Charlton
Your chance to put your questions to the owner and hear directly from him.
  • Jackson's future
  • Recruitment structure and strategy
  • Long-term plans
  • And much more
Register here for the Zoom webinar taking place 7.30pm to 9pm on Thu 3rd March.

Free for CAST members.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/q-a-with-thomas-sandgaard-tickets-255135175177

Comments

• Options
    If we registered for the one that got postponed do we need to re-register?
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Hope he's going to wear a tin hat .. He'll need one, I reckon
  • Options
    As much as I hate to say it, this could make or break it for him really

clearly he’s a good guy, but I’ve got visions of Katiren Miere-esque over positivity coming
  • Options
    Have to admit, I don't envy Sam doing the question-wrangling on that one.
  • Options
    castrust said:
    Your chance to put your questions to the owner and hear directly from him.
    • Jackson's future
    • Recruitment structure and strategy
    • Long-term plans
    • And much more
    Register here for the Zoom webinar taking place 7.30pm to 9pm on Thu 3rd March.

Free for CAST members.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/q-a-with-thomas-sandgaard-tickets-255135175177

No guitar solos then?
  • Options
    I thought the questions were selected before the session started, is this not the case?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have invited people to put forward questions in advance (and we have received quite a few) but they can also be "tabled" on the night. 
  • Options
    Business is not about ego, it’s about delivering.  Thomas has got to start delivering, and I don’t mean a milk float 
  • Options
    I thought the questions were selected before the session started, is this not the case?
    With previous ones, if you're using the zoom client rather than the web version, there's a window where you can suggest questions, and the other attendees can upvote the ones they want asked. So while the guest is answering the questions that have been suggested before the session, Sam goes through and picks out the upvoted ones to ask. However, a lot of questions get submitted - I think for the last Sandgaard one it was more than 100 - so if you want your one to get asked, it's a good idea to submit it as soon as the session starts, so it's got a better chance of being seen and upvoted.
  • Options
    Looking forward to a face to face meeting with him. Can that be arranged in the near future? 
  • Options
    "Thomas, I love your album are you going to record another one?"

Thomas then talks for 90 minutes about his new album, and how he's found a kicking horn section in his neighbourhood who will be featuring on one of the tracks etc

"That's all the time we have Thomas , thank you for your time"
  • Options
    Are the growing abusive personal attacks on yourself, your son and your partner making you question your involvement with the club? Is it all worth it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How about:

Do you know about the previous issues that Tony Keohane has had with the fan base?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Sage said:
    And before anyone says, I am not trying to be cheap, I think £400 is the absolute maximum a season ticket should be especially at this level. That’s just over £17 a game. It’s still a lot of money.
    Season tickets are going to be a very hard sell next season. Combination of terrible league showing this season, early bird deal was terrible done, plus thousands of tickets given away free every match. Plus, uncertainty  as who will be managing the club next season. Really think it would be cheaper to employ an experienced CEO than risk losing more in ticket sales.
  • Options
    Why are we so shit?

Or words to that effect.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Sage said:
    And before anyone says, I am not trying to be cheap, I think £400 is the absolute maximum a season ticket should be especially at this level. That’s just over £17 a game. It’s still a lot of money.
    Some seats last year were £575, and that was with the expectation that this would be a fun promotion chasing season. It will be super-hard for TS to justify that price next season. Especially with the cost of living going bezerk over the last few months. 
    Sitting in one of those seats, I certainly don't feel it's value for money for a season of poor L1 football. Especially with all the comps being given out