Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lifers' Cancer Updates - @Redmidland has decided to have surgery (p51)

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear your news RM. Thoughts and prayers with you. 
  • Options
    Ah feck it Malc, what a decision to have to make.
    Please keep talking to those with experience (thanks Beds x) and those you love the most.
    Ultimately it’s your choice and those who love you will stand by you all the way.

We’re here for you ♥️
    What KBslittlesis posted, RM.

Thinking of you at this very difficult time. 

Stay strong & look forward to meeting you at the first home match nxt season. x
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear this Malc. As mentioned by yourself and others, take some time before you make a decision.

Although each individual and case is very different it must feel terribly lonely, however there will be people who are going through and have gone through similar experiences as this. So hopefully there is a support group out there you can lean into for advice. 
  • Options
    Best of luck.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your news RM.
  • Options
    Sending you love and best wishes @Redmidland.
  • Options

I have an Irreversible Stoma @Redmidland . You get used to it pretty quickly . It's certainly not that bad that it should stop you having surgery to save your life . If you want to ask me any questions please DM and I'd be happy to answer them. 
    I've DM'd you. Thanks Malc 
  • Options
    edited April 7
    Redmidland - Adele Roberts, Radio 1 Weekend Breakfast Show DJ, was on Celebrity Pointless last night. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wishing you all the very best Malc and all of those including Redjohn in dealing with this horrible disease. 
  • Options
    Likely to be be the best choice in the long run RM. Wishing you well. 
  • Options
    Redmidland, you'll be just fine.
    All the best mate.
  • Options
    glad to hear your decision Malc, you are in for a difficult few months, but if anyone can do it you can - best of luck
  • Options
    We are all with you, Malc.

Anything you need, just shout.
  • Options
    Good for you Malc.
    Here for you ♥️
  • Options
    All the best Malc , keep fighting,  we'll be with you. 
  • Options
    I can't really offer any specific advice as such, just to share that I was under for 7 hours for my kidney transplant and it went in a blink of an eye, literally. 

All the best mate 💪
  • Options
    edited April 10
    A very tough decision to take RM, but seems to me to be the right one. It gives you a fighting chance and you've already proven with your heart condition that you are one hell of a fighter.

Sending all the strength and best wishes in the world.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You’ve made the right decision … all the best mate 
  • Options
    I think you have made the right choice Malc . I belive it is a win win option Having been told mine in inoperable i would give my right arm to have the choice
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    We are all with you, Malc.

Anything you need, just shout.
    Thanks Bob, very kind of you mate.
  • Options
    good luck @Redmidland
  • Options
    Good luck mate @Redmidland
  • Options
    Best of luck @Redmidland
  • Options